Pre-Show Music Vancouver Show
  • nominingi June 2012
    Someone put me out of my misery PLEASE!! There I was caught up in the pre-show anticipation in Vancouver last weekend when I caught a snatch of a tune I used to know many moons ago....until I heard said snatch, I'd forgotten about the tune for decades. Since then, I have wracked my brains (or deliberately emptied my brain in an as-yet futile attempt to recall a distant memory) with no luck.

I'm pretty sure the song was by a British band from the 60's (British Beat era) and I thought it may even have been The Amen Corner or The Grass Roots but it's not.

The snippet I heard goes something like 'Tell me how ..am I supposed to live without you'.
  • Javier_88 June 2012
    I think im looking for the same song, please help!! the pre show list its the same in every concert by the way.
  • nominingi June 2012
    Hi Javier, I'm not sure what you mean in your last sentence. I have not found the preshow list anywhere. Let's hope someone sees these postings!
  • jcare June 2012
    Love Billie Holiday!
  • Tulipa June 2012
    If you like Holiday's Strange Fruit, you'll also like Toni Morrison's Beloved. Tough stuff yet plainly factual. One of the best books I ever read. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.