Pros and Cons Live
  • During the Pros and Cons tour, a New York show was broadcasted live over the Westwood One radio network. I think I still have a copy of it stashed away on cassette...yeah you read that right, cassette. Anyway, does anybody know if a live version of that show was ever released on CD?
  • Doc_Mackey July 2012
    Patrick, Go to "Brain-damage.com" you'll find what you're looking for and MORE in the archives...More concert downloads than you ever dreamed of...Happy Hunting and listening!..."Doc" Mackey
  • Jackpot!!!

Thank you Doc!

• cdburnercdburner November 2012
    yes its a great site, I use it a lot for those "boots" !!
  • the_final_cutterthe_final_cutter November 2012
    Cheers 'Doc' - I've been downloading torrents from here there and everywhere for a couple of years now but will look at this.......:)
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope November 2012
    Thinking. "energy vampires"?????
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston November 2012
    "Medication time" is from "One flew over the Coocoo's Nest".
    Whatever you need to keep telling yourself cowboy.
  • reg_waters_7569 November 2012
    I have some KAOS shows someone sounds spitefull once again lol
    Again...you mean still.
    If you mean the bash on sky bandwagon parade, then yes they do sound spiteful, AGAIN. And you know what? Keep going you're only polluting up topics with your hate vendettas and it won't be only me that soon tires of the whole ridiculous charade. Don't cheapen it for the Europeans go continue to conspire amongst yourselves only in messages if you cant talk JUST about the artist and the music. And for the record unless you count thyroid medication, im not on "meds". Its like the pots calling a kettle black, AGAIN. Down with bullying on the rw.com forum!!! Blow it to smithereens let them have to talk on fb.
    So get the hell out of here with this ignorant bs that's the last I'll ever address such ignorance on here again like I said whatever you need to keep justifying it to yourself but it's going to backfire.
    Got to the top of the page you idiot, this is my topic.
    That doesn't excuse a thing, this is ROGERS website, "idiot". And if you scroll up to who started this, it was NOT me. And the forum is public and many other ppl besides yourself and your fellow haters might like to enjoy it in peace without having to sift through garbage like this. Have a great life Patrick and don't say I never tried to warn you.

Was this supposed to be some shining example of how to "ignore" a crazy person on "meds"????
    Oh, I thought you were carrying over something from other topic, so i got defensive cause that's exactly what HE hoping i would think probably. Well i definitely didn't know that music trivia too, my bad xxxx
  • jcare November 2012
    Mmm Juicy fruit!..One of my favorite movies too..
  • jcare November 2012
    He was/is a sick F*ck..love him!
  • oneofthesedays November 2012

Hey Friends!!! Hope everyone is OK? And CURSE you Sandy!!!

Thanks for the link "Doc"

Well speaking of devil xx welcome back !!
    Another multiple "orgasm" xxx
  • jcare November 2012
    One.. wtf have you been? We've been worried about you..text Reg ASAP!!
  • butterflybutterfly November 2012
    . . nice  to  meet  you  again  ONE  . .

Thanks everyone. I was worried about you guys too.  Sorry to drop off.

I faired OK during the storm but I had non-stop friends and family and work to take care of. My family had damage but my friends lost everything. Its sad! But its times like these that make me appreciate all that I have!

I will reach out to Reg. I hope he made out alright!

I LOOK AROUND, I SEARCH THE SKIES

I SHADE MY EYES, SO NEARLY BLIND

AND I SEE SIGNS OF HALF REMEMBERED DAYS

I HEAR BELLS THAT CHIME IN STRANGE FAMILIAR WAYS

I RECOGNIZE THE HOPE YOU KINDLE IN YOUR EYES!!!

Sandy was def ONE mean BITCH!!!

Glad to hear you are well Cym! And Jc and Reg!

ty J Care just glad were all ok in tri state area

Hey Butterfly I hope you are getting tix for the Europe Tour? I might need to hit that Dublin show maybe look up some ancestors?

Hey Patrick Hope all is well with you? Can I jump on the Texans bandwagon because Tim Tebow didnt bring Jesus to NJ or My JETS?
    glad your safe and sound one of theses day  and all others here yes it was bad no power for a week no heat and so on but like one said makes us thankfull for what we have
    Hey One, all is well in Houston. Glad to hear you are ok. Hop aboard, still plenty of good seats on the Texans bandwagon, unfortunately ther are no good seats left at Reliant Stadium. Tim needs to get in touch with JC for Thanksgiving day game with the Patriots.
    I was fine One and was lucky didn't lose power just a front screen door and cable was out some of Tuesday xxxx i know you meant me too !!!
  • jcare November 2012
    Is this a bad time to tell you that there is another storm brewing? Keeping an eye on it.. possible storm for next week.. Tues - Thurs..still too early to tell..will keep you posted.
    Hey Patrick your a texans fan well if u are sorry My Packers put a beat down on your team the Lions then Giants are next my Team might see you again in the Superbowl lol

Yeah Reg, that looked like the ghosts of Texans past against the Packers. If by some chance the Packers and Texans wind up in the Superbowl, we've got to try and get to New Orleans.

Thanks Reg.. Glad to hear you and your V faired well!

I LOVE my Brother and Sis-in-Law.....BUT I kept checking with ConEd to see when they are getting power back....LOL

My deepest apologies Sky.Of Course I meant you as well. I am happy to hear you made it through this storm reasonably unscathed! All the best.

The devastation that this storm left on us in this area was quite awakening... We witnessed how vunerable we all are. Just weeks away from anarchy!

One scary thing during this tragedy was the anger I saw just on the the Gas lines? How can a gallon of gas or the loss of power cause such anger? When people LOST everything? I am baffled at human nature.

I feel ashamed that in the past I never did as much for others in need as I should have! Yes I donated monies and clothes but it did not hit home....literally!!! I will NEVER not do or give enough again. If anything came of this tragedy I learned to appreciate all I have and I will always try to do more for those who suffer!

Hey Reg - I have Rodgers in my FF Team! I need him to come thru for me since Alex Smith is my other QB! So lets go CheeseHeads!!!
    Thanks One, glad all is almost back to normal now though, im in Bergen county but grew up down jersey shore where was most damage overall. The gas lines were unbelievable and yes you would think ppl could just realize how lucky they are in comparison but it was wearing down everyone's last nerves. Maybe next storm approaches we will all gas up BEFORE it hits. Peace xxxx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.