"Darkside of the Moon tour 2007"
  • PrettyboyfloydPrettyboyfloyd September 2012

Cheers:Prettyboyfloyd :)

• the_final_cutterthe_final_cutter September 2012
    Cheers Pretty Boy!
    I've mentioned elsewhere about other stuff too that if you're any good at downloading with a decent bit-torrent client you'll be able to find several films of this tour........
  • oneofthesedays September 2012

Hey PBF= Hope all is well? Thanks for the link! I got a chance to see DSOTM 5 times. The best night was outdoors at Jones Beach with the lightning flashing behind RW! Out over the ocean. What a light show to go along with THE BEST album to ever be written and performed!

While I loved The Wall and all its theatrics and special effects, I would rather have RW and Co. out there on stage! I want to see them play the instuments and sing the songs!

A P&C,TFC and ATD Tour

IDK about everyone else but thats what I would rather see. Smaller arenas with less special effects and just to see emily play! I mean everyone play!

• PrettyboyfloydPrettyboyfloyd September 2012

Couldnt agree more oneofthesedays.

Cheers mate Prettyboyfloyd :)

• reg_waters_7569 September 2012
    agreed so glad seen the first show in 99 seems  after that venues got larger and larger milwaukee was only a 4000 seat venue. Always said I wanted a ATD  tour is one MY personal fav of Rogs solo Just one thing only a ATD  tour has to have Jeff Beck or  Doyle is my opinion and Andy 
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • The Best Concert

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.