Now for something completely different
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston November 2012

Dog Pack
    Attacks Gator In Florida

At times
    nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice
    manifested within that cruelty.

The alligator, one of the oldest and
    ultimate predators, normally considered the "apex predator", can still fall
    victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit
    social structure and "survival of the pack mentality" bred into the
    canines.

See the remarkable photograph below courtesy of Nature
    Magazine.

Note that
    the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from breathing, while
    another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from thrashing. The third dog
    attacks the soft underbelly of the gator.

Not
    for the squeamish

Laughter
    is good for the soul.

• SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope November 2012
    This is ridiculous. It is so clear your intent here. Patrick, why don't you attend a public hanging or one of those Texas executions and get your blood lust out of your system already, sheesh.
    Did you even look at the picture, or did you just start mouthing off...as usual?
    no further comment, to you.
    WOW! Christmas came early this year.
    I cant see the picture via mobile. And if you really didn't want my attention you wouldn't of insinuated this. All I get is a red x instead. And I made a short post only, hardly "shooting my mouth off". And for "as usual"??? How would you even really know the first thing about what is "usual"? You don't, but you just want to think you do.

That's really it, you're like a vampire and if I respond to you anymore you would suck my blood dry if you could. I already have to associate my current flu symptoms with YOU, yuk!!

And there we have it. As usual, you start ranting and raving about something without having a clue.

The picture shows three puppies playing with a stuffed toy.

and what of all the words, what do they tell???? Never mind I'm going to bed, good night "smellikat" lmao
    You're just downright disrespectful when you get off of your high horse let me know.
    They tell a joke...idiot.
    "idiot"???? Can you stop calling me an idiot and down with your joke you're just the punch line soon. I'm flagging every post from now on that calls ne or anyone else "idiot". That's enough of your nonsense on a music forum. I'm done with this, I cant even ask a question without getting called names like its kindergarten now on up in here. Your joke was meant to provoke and incite and it only lasted so long for others that thought they could just go on and on being a comedian, at my expense, and ended up banned. When they kept logging back in with all the silly names just to insist and continue, banned again. If you call me an idiot one more time I promise i wont quit til you're on that list, either.

If you didn't get banned after the language you used on Sunday, then I doubt that it's possible to get banned.

Don't you have a mother, wife, sister ??? Would you like it if some practical stranger went on for days in a row harassing them and calling them "idiot" and then if they say or ask anything its met with more hostility? If you do then you should also have enough common sense to know, that just because it's over the internet doesn't make it any less damaging. Just think about it and don't worry about the last word every time.
    PS: I knew you would say that. Any language I used was provoked by you. Case closed now stick a sock in it.

Sky, if you had asked a question, I would have answered it...you did not. You went on the attack, again.

Don't attack me and then expect me to feel sorry for you.

Yeah right I didn't "attack" you so stop trying to frame me. You think the admin here was born yesterday???? You're still provoking me with the name calling. Its not an "attack" to defend myself. Have a great night and try to let go. You cant blame me if YOU make me defensive right now.
    Hey! Didn't you notice? I called you Sky, instead of idi...well you know. Thought you'd be happy. I guess there's no pleasing some people.
    I have smoke detectors going off for no reason downstairs right now and I cant figure out how im supposed to turn it off, so sorry, I didn't notice that. But it's a start, so thanks xxxx
    Smoke detectors going off, I guess that's my fault too.
  • jcare November 2012
    My smoke detectors go off every time I cook..lol..(don't even go there)..I just wave the towel in front of it and eventually it stops..the batteries may be low, most detectors emit a periodic beeping sound to alert you when the batteries are low..
    It might be the smoke coming out of her ears.
  • oneofthesedays November 2012

Hey Patrick

I couldnt open the pic BUT....."And Now For Something Completely Different" made me start craving Monty Python!!! I needed a good laugh so Props Brother!

I think I will put on Life of Brian as I get ready for another day working with morons!

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE....ALWAYS LOOK AT THE LIGHT SIDE OF LIFE...

WHEN YOU'RE CHEWING ON LIFE'S GRISTLE, DON'T GRUMBLE...GIVE A WHISTLE!!!

AND THIS'LL HELP THINGS TURN OUT FOR THE BEST....

• jcare November 2012
    Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it..wreww wreww wreww wreww reww wreww wreww (me whistling)

Ah, you picked up on the MP reference.

I don't know what's up with the pic. I logged in and it was gone, then when I tried to fix it, it came back, weird.

Testing
  • oneofthesedays November 2012

Patrick I cant even read your post? Change the background font?

Jc===How you doing Sista? Di and I would love to meet up with you and hubby? We did get to see the Machine and they really sounded amazing. Check out their schedule and let us know?

Reg----You Too? Long overdue Brother

Something went wrong. I tried to copy and paste another MP song, and I got stuck with the weird yellow background. When I try to edit, it's white, when I save, it goes back to yellow.
  • the_final_cutterthe_final_cutter November 2012
    .........is there a URL link to the photo Patrick I can't see it either although can read the text
    No matter what I say, Patrick will use it against ne so I won't do it. All I said was smoke detectors going off, as an example of some REAL CLUE to him, that sometimes we have stress and pressure all around us in our daily lives and coming here and fighting continuously doesn't help anybody, this is supposed to be the great escape from that. I didn't say it's anyone's "fault". I don't feel encouraging Patrick to keep hating on me by completely ignoring his bad behavior to me also doesn't help a thing for this forum but im not sure anyone on here wants to ever let me feel included with them in anything. Just one word from Patrick about how he's so rich and ppl are suddenly bosom buddies and then turning around and saying "friendship is earned". Really? I guess money can buy love then. I've busted my ass to try and be as nice and welcoming to everyone with good intentions but not everyone new who cones along always has good intentions, case in point, fake admin and gig guys.

I fought my ass off and much to all my own detriment so YOU GUYS could freely post stupid alligator analogies, for example, and nobody was even around even for that to help me out except Anita and a few other guys who I cant say also to protect their privacy.

So hey, when the gig guys (two new posts already btw) start spewing their save the earth crap in every topic again just remember that at least I really did try and got them off of here as well as fake;rwadmin and others, this time around the gig guys can just stay a headache. Why should I intervene if everyone is happy to read Patrick acting like he's my ex or something.

I wouldn't of tolerated anyone doing that to anyone else if the roles were reversed. This forum is for more than one little clique. And Patrick trying to undermine all the peace I was honestly trying to establish and keep going and it all started in political topics. Roger just deleted his whole vote for Obama fb status cause of the nasty negative replies it mostly generated. This forum was shut down once before mostly for same reasons. You think any of us still ranting about Romney not winning and putting down poor people is going to please Roger? I say, shut it down again then if EVERYONE cant be better than that all was/is and be the better examples, if not for me then for the sake of rw and co, which in case you haven't noticed, once they get busy with touring and ticket sales, this all happens the most, cause they know he's just busier now again.

I told Patrick "its a good start ty" and he comes back at me with "that's my fault too" and "smoke coming out her ears" etc, etc. Its not me on the attack and never was so pls stop doing it and/or condoning it.

Everyone should start flagging posts with "idiot" or posts by known banned members like "gig" guys. That's my say, ty very much.
  • reg_waters_7569 November 2012
    some things will never change until they self reflect.and I dont see it happening and btw bisket sucks brown logs he is a punk always will be
    I've been doing nothing BUT Reg, why don't you practice what you preach? can't see the pic still patrick....i went to the link. and still, no pics showing....but you described it......that's good enough. I'm only here to start flagging spam posts and name calling only, not to keep arguing with anybody.
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Click the link and page waaaaay down.
    very cute puppies!! xxxxxxx
    So, did you notice it Patrick? "doophus" topics, now all gone???????????????
    Oh damn, scratch that, but they will be gone soon....
    No wait, im 2/3 right, two of his three topics are now, GONE!!!! MAYBE they just missed the third one cause I stupidly engaged him in it, but say goodbye again to president of earth !!!

Hip hop hurray to the rw.com team!!! Xxxx
    Omg!!! That's just gone now too!!! Wow!!! You rock rw.com team ty for taking the reports seriously and for the live stream just now too, im glad it's gone because I didn't care that ppl reading knew I ever did a phone shoot with zoo monkeys before, I don't care what they don't know, so, great job and let it be a lesson for any other trollers/spamners.
    .Crack gators? That's rough, or in this case ruff.
  • YellowRoseYellowRose November 2012
    When I saw the title of this thread, I thought I'll just reply with one word:

It's.....

Anyone who got the Monty Python part will understand my reply. As to the gator, fl, pack references Patrick, I'm not sure exactly what you're implying with that. Perhaps it's some esoteric reference to what you view as the pack mentality of all the people who voted Obama. I can't say for sure. But if that is the reference, why don't you just keep listening to Rush Limbaugh and Fox news some more - people who do that are certainly not of a pack mentality at all right. I would say I hope Texas succeeds in this petty and ridiculous notion of secession, except that I have compassion. I would feel it immoral for the rest of the country to leave innocent citizens in the hands of the Texas state government. I did sign the petition to let Austin secede from TX so they can stay part of the U.S though. Your crazy state needs to accept that we live in a democracy. Obama won so get over it.
    Jcare , love the song from Life of Brian, but I have to say I've always been a bigger fan of The Meaning of Life.

The song Every Sperm is Sacred! Well, let me just say every time I watch that part of the movie I think of the crazy ass republicans like Paul Ryan who tried to push a "personhood amendment" which would basically do just that. Every egg is sacred, only they haven't added the sperm part in yet. Thankfully, there are people like Nina Turner who introduced the sperm part of the legislation to the bill to prove a point. And the point is the whole thing is a sick joke.
  • jcare November 2012
    every Sperm is Sacred..LMAO!  Didn't they name their production company something really ridiculous just so they could hear the executives say it every time they had a meeting?  Trying to remember the name, will have to do a search..

I vowed to stay of of politics.. especially here YR, but the ignorance and especially the degrading comments about women, directly effecting women..that have slithered out of Romney's mouth sealed his fate! I was rendered speechless.. IMO that archaic line of thinking is dangerous. Please no one ask me to expand upon this opinion because I wont..I just know what I heard and I know what I don't like..
    You only have to see the writing on the wall.
    I wasn't implying anything YR, it's a joke.
  • bump

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.