12/12/12 show Hurricane Sandy
  • jcare November 2012
    Where will you be on 12-12-12? Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Roger Waters, Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, The Who, Alicia Keys, Kanye West and more special guests will be coming together on the stage of Madison Square Garden in NYC for 12-12-12, a concert for Sandy Relief proudly presented by Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio. The biggest names in music will be performing to benefit the Robin Hood Relief Fund providing aid to victims of Hurricane Sandy. Learn more about the event and donate: http://www.121212concert.org/.
  • jcare November 2012
    Just wanted to thank you Rog, many of my friends, some family members as well as my husband's coworkers are now homeless and struggling to survive day to day due to the storm. Some are elderly, some have newborn babys, some were struggling financially to begin with..Many of the communities in Queens especially mine has really pulled together to help one another but it just isn't enough, the devastation has to be seen to be believed the news doesn't show it all..
  • reg_waters_7569 November 2012
    well said bravo to your words let others read them to perhaps get a better understanding
  • jcare November 2012
    Reg I am at work and I am trying to find out how to get tickets, if you come across anything can you let me know..please..ty
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope November 2012
    I am touched, more great news!! Thanks for sharing jc!! Xxxx
    Well if they're on sale via tm I might go but then passport waits til January!! Roger you're doing it to me again Roger (costing me money almost all year) but you're only one worth it...

More information will be released in the coming days related to tickets and VIP ticket packages;

on-sale information; partners and sponsors; as well as telecast information.

• jcare November 2012
    Thank you guys!!
    12-12-12 marking it on my calendar. Pls keep us posted here whoever finds out anything first. This will be great too!! It'll be my 8th time to see rw and assuming I'm making it to Netherlands next year, NINE TIMES!! Really getting up there now in my numbers and rw holds forever probably my "record" for number of times ever seeing one artist or band in concert. Xxxx great job for the community sharing and rw.com team xxxx

Considering its so many big names, including the Who, the boss again and Alicia, this might be a hard ticket to get!! I can only go if there's a reasonable for me seat still left on Dec 3. If not, well, eight times is still a decent record xxx
  • jcare November 2012
  • jcare November 2012
    Funny enough I am going to try to go but until the insurance kicks in we have to lay out the money to replace all the things that were destroyed..not including the roof and some structural damage. And now the mold has crept in..yuck..our basement was submerged but I realize that we were the lucky ones..My aunt and uncle that are staying with us had to be rescued by boat on LI..some scary shit..
  • YellowRoseYellowRose November 2012
    Wow, that's so cool and generous of these artists! I hope you guys who live in that region have a great time at the show! Wish I could be there.
    Thanks yellow that was sweet xxxx
  • YellowRoseYellowRose November 2012
    Back at you :)
  • jcare November 2012
    The video footage can't even come close to the actual devastation, it's an assault on the senses..The day after the storm when my husband, nephew and I drove around trying to help people they were just wandering around like zombies, it is so very sad. Then the looting started but we didn't hear too much about that..people were sitting in their destroyed homes with shot guns, it was like the old west over here..how quickly we revert..it brought out the best and the worst in people..mostly the best..
  • jcare November 2012
    I am hearing that more big names will possibly be added to this show, possibly The Stones?  Has anyone seen the prices for The Stones show..Holy Crap! ..Would only pay that for RW..;o ) Any one hear anything new? If so please share..I am dying to go to this show! 
  • jcare November 2012
    Just wanted to add that aside from the outstanding lineup, my neighborhood was hit pretty damn hard by the storm and I am so very grateful that someone took notice and organized this concert, we are doing the best that we possibly can to help one another but as i said before it is not enough! 
  • jcare November 2012
    Yes, they are giving tickets away here too, the prices are ridiculous, tried to get tickets for the new Barclay Center in Brooklyn..I would really love to see them..Mick and the boys aren't getting any younger..I am going to put more effort into seeing Neil Young, going to go with my daughter she loves his music..one of the first songs she learned was Heart of Gold..
  • waveprojectwaveproject November 2012
    this wonderful news. i am sorry to live too far fro it. i will share this on fb. thank you jcare!
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston November 2012
    It should be quite the show. The Rolling Stones are really showing their age, they look like a bunch of vampires.
    Reported. Cross referencing posts with intent to incite ppl and/or provoke and harass another member.
    Pls just ban this guy his entire reason for posting anything anywhere apparently at this point, is to be harassing me. Pls consider this post as my official complaint against this same person yet again as im not on my desktop but will be flagging it also once I am. Ty.
    Oh, so now you hold exclusive rights to every word ever used?
    Zzzzzzz reported.
    And to be flagged...

YOU are following me around this forum badgering me, harassing me, the threating me. Stop it!

Reported.

Zzzzz its been the other way around AND why you suddenly reply to other topic i also suspect you started too and my time even trying to talk to you at all Patrick, is now over. Now keep it off this forum and keep it off NOW. Don't tempt fate you foolish and too cocky and not even in any way that's endearing whatsoever at all. Just sick. I'm not down with YOUR sickness dude.

SO, NOW IS TIME TO GET SERIOUS TO MAKE IT STOP

Stop attacking me!!! I'm here to talk to others and enjoy myself. I refuse to have a cry baby drama queen harass me for no reason. Go your own way, find someone else to pick on.

Also, reported!

You started again, you cross referenced with sarcastic intent, pls refer for moderator to my following post describing Patrick as an old ugly vampire or something, then he came here and "came out sideways" to provoke me. And btw not ALL old vamps:are ugly, its just Patrick and how he show himself to be in here to me. Here's link to post which now he can spite me with anywhere and say im following him when he the one first tried to drag my posts to Albert into it also un this topic, which were none of Patricias business. He probably just got jealous and insecure over that too. All spiteful retaliatory sabotage attempts and im begging you to just stop his ability to always be trying to get under my skin then say it's me im flagging everything and not repeating myself again to explain it to anybody in meantime even except real admin

http://rogerwaters.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/19417#Comment_19417

Sky, please supply me with a list of every word you have ever typed so i can be sure not to offend you.

Now please stop attacking me for no reason. Nobody should have to endure such vicious and mean spirited treatment.

reported

And don't ask me any more open ended questions im not arguing points anymore its never ending, stop trying to SUCK me back in and down to your level by constant petty squabbling. It doesn't matter the topic if you're openly posting to belittle, harass and just hurt me, who you obviously count on to read it, its a legitimate complaint to be reported every time or it just never ends. I'm not even allowed to have lived thru hurricane and try to just relax now over holiday weekend or have topics being happy to go to play with this guy trying to ruin everything and no place on here is sacred to him apparently..

Words are no longer doing any good pls just ban oatrickinhouston.
    Zzzzzzz Patrick. Reported.
    Every word I ever said, my ass. It was only a couple of hours ago today in other topic and you're trying to play like saying the stones look like vampires is a mere coincidence now? And not scoring points with the Stones im sure. sheesh grow up, move on, just leave me alone and just focus on something that isn't about you smear campaigning me or trying to. Shut the whole forum down pls Roger for awhile then he cant get at me thru here and you !!!!
    I left you and your topic behind, and moved on to better and Happier things, but you couldn't stand for that could you. You have to follow me around and continue to attack me. Stop chasing after me.
    zz,zzzz not reading. Reported. And if that makes me a pain well I guess you should've thought about that before you made it so I refuse to even read or try to talk to you anymore so now whatever you say, good or bad but probably still bad, is just getting skipped over and reported, until they make you stop, show over.
    Reporting is not "attacking" only defending. Just for the record now give it a rest and don't keep testing things.

Like I said, I left you and your topic behind. You followed me here and started bullying me, attacking me. I've done nothing to deserve this kind of harassment.

Z,z,zzzz reported!!!
    wow
    Reported. And the other two 'wows" next time just know it's all flagged whether you see me post I report it or not. So juvenile, you make this forum like preschool. And reg sell out a state homie to some basher just cause he say he rich and just condoning each others behavior. That's end of it, today I start writing emails in even if it has to be texted via mobile for now. We see if they issue warnings or worse now all because two babies have to have last words and they don't care whose topic its in and purposely trying to ruin alot of mine. I have valid complaints its not just a one time thing and they're not the bosses on here just two clowns think it's so funny when really it just cheapens this place for everybody.
    you are guilty of all you say as well but is sky greens eyes she does nothing wrong as the queen troll of the forum lol Its always about you have a great day all GO PACKERS GO STOMP lil eli.and I for one know my faults and freely admit them unlike some here that claim to be so clean and dont ever do any of things you claim I have done
    All I can say about those Packers is wow!
    Zzzzzzz exhibit # what now??? Stop bashing and forum drama every word you say about me is a lie and slander that's all you get out of me today. Its obvious if you weren't fishing for a reaction you'd not leave posts of this nature for next day and so on in first place.

you and I just cannot communicate anymore if ever, so that's why now someone needs to step in and handle things. You only doing it to yourself too.

that's it last words from me to you no matter what lie you spew next . . Fact checking is easy enough if you know right places to look and who to ask.
    thanks Patrick
    Now I'll be the one to have to be a pain to moderator, thanks alot. Pls don't get mad at all the complaints probably still to come on moderator desk Monday morning or hopefully sooner .
    lol
    Could you get a life and just don't even talk to me?? You're really pushing the luck.
    Very good!! So far....
    You mean the last six minutes? wow
    Reported. Keep up the good work!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.