12/12/12 show Hurricane Sandy
  • reg_waters_7569 November 2012
    I have A GOOD life and someone that cares for me alot hey Patrick how you doing  you should take a visit here to My new home state and we should catch a show in NYC
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope November 2012
    So then get on with it and find some other way to amuse yourself to death on the internet. Just leave me the hell alone pls.
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston November 2012
    I think I would like that Reg, and thank you for the invitation. I haven't booked my flight to Europe yet, so September is a good possibility for me to pass through NYC...maybe another trip before then as well.
  • jcare November 2012
    Back to the music:

JUST
    ADDED! Bon Jovi, Dave Grohl and Eddie Vedder will join the superstar
    lineup. Tickets on sale: Monday, Dec. 3, 12pm ET via Ticketmaster.
    Tickets will be available at a variety of price levels.

Ticketmaster has generously agreed to waive its ticket service charges.

What happened to the Stones?
  • jcare November 2012
    I have a feeling that they are waiting on some other big names to commit and that was the reason for the delay with tickets..either that or they're waiting for Keith to get his blood changed again..:o)
  • jcare November 2012
    It will just age endlessly..ala Keith..lol..wow and they are still singing Satisfaction now aren't they?  Mick you are a smart man were a touch on the arrogant side in your youth no? Love them, intensely remind me of my first love who looked a lot like the Mickster, only hotter!! Wish I could go but it's not going to happen..unless they play at the benfit...oh please..oh please...oh please..
  • jcare November 2012
    LOL!!  I love grumpy old men, my grandfather was the grumpiest, meanest bastard you'll ever meet..I was his favorite..I used to smoke his cigars when I was 3, probably why I am a smoker..but he had the mushiest, sweetest heart..I miss him!  Yeah I can handle grumpy rock stars..bring 'em on I say!!
  • jcare November 2012
    Yes, I love that quote..as long as they can play their instruments and have some sincerity then why shouldn't they play, there is no age limit on music last I heard..right?
  • jcare November 2012
    Is Neil playing tonight in NY? Another great show I am going to miss..Once you're out of the blue and into the black...you can't come back.
  • jcare November 2012
    lol..not that into Neil Diamond although I do know all of his songs..annoyingly catchy aren't they? Did you know that he wrote Red, Red Wine that UB40 covered..
    That's hard to believe lol.
    Hey if anybody is laughing, it's him...all the way to the bank. He's had a long and successful career.
  • jcare November 2012
    Neil is better when other people cover his songs..sorry I was brainwashed with his music, I rebelled, I had to ..:o)
  • jcare November 2012
    Love the Foos..really can't wait to see what the tickets will cost..trying to get some old high school friends together to possibly see it..what an amazing line up!
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope December 2012
    I like Neil diamond too actually, alot of his songs.

So anyway, you guys just thinking about jc and all at play right now.

And also, just heard from my old gf that sandy to be broadcast live on amc as well? She could be wrong but she is insisting they keep advertising it. For those of us who maybe just cant make this one. I heard cheapest ticket is 175.00. I can do one but im next to broke thru Xmas and new year if I do.

Last night was such a high I hope all will work itself out that's supposed to soon enough. At least I have April 30 th to look forward to also so far too. Last night my 8th time to see rw btw (before I lose count.) next will be 9, (a duh)
    wow, trying to get ticket now, and tm is crashing!! can't get a single seat to come up and on the phone it's just dead, not even a busy signal, wow...maybe i'm better off just watching this one from home????? i'm so stupid though (ha ha ha), who knows...
    keeps saying "sorry no matches" and tm 800 number doesn't even ring, wow...even at noon on the nose, can't get through no matter what dollar amount i selected too....
    Yeah, screw it then, i can't just get a ticket right now, demand is HUGE. I'll try later but if not it's not because i don't absolutely love and adore Roger...even on the tm phone line you can't even get thru right now. I'll try agian in an hour or so i gotta go into town and pay my rent and get some lunch or something....i'm out of here for now. good luck to anyone else was trying to get tickets though!! :)))
    It was impossible I stayed calling til I could get through, and by then only 2500.00 seats left. Well hope its on tv and can get on DVR ((Roger)) xoxoxo
    My heart is actually even still today just literally throbbing from that ..."heart throb" without needing the whole rock star thing
  • jcare December 2012
    I am still hunting around for tickets, this is going to be a very special concert..I have a feeling I need to be there..lol..cheapest tickets I found so far were 500.00 each!  People in storm ravaged areas should be comped especially those who are still going through the process of reclaiming their lives after hurricane Sandy..but that's just me, can't really see how this could be done..raising the money is a wonderful thing,
    good luck to you, i am already forgetting about this one....i might as well just watch it safely from home because the crowd, is going to be a big time in a long time type of a crowd. Haven't seen the likes of this kind of a line up since maybe the original woodstock, maybe even better!! xoxoxoxo
  • reg_waters_7569 December 2012
    what about Live Aid or the US Festival??? or heck bonnaroo or even coachella where Rog played a few years ago
    excellent points Reg, i was on another planet for those so I don't know what the line ups were.\

Anyway, anyone interested in purchasing my front row balcony seat for rw at kaufmann on april 30th, for cost let me know. I went ahead and got a row b orchestra seat for way above cost just now just to cheer myself up for missing my cue at the play..... xoxoxoxoxo yay!!! second row for Roger!!! only thing I can do to make it up somehow....and i am happy won't kick myself for that. rw the only one i ever did this for....
  • Ye oldie thread.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.