THE WALL TOUR on DVD?
  • Has anyone read anything regarding a DVD with the concert from The Wall Tour?

Personally, I have read what seems to be unconfirmed rumours regarding which shows were filmed but it seems slightly odd that it hasn't been announced on the official site if an official DVD is to be produced?

• SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope August 2011
    I'd "consume" his wall dvd..xxxx I still have to anti up and buy his cd collection (my little contribution) lol xxx
  • odingreenodingreen August 2011
    I think the best show was the one with Gilmour in London. That in my opinion should be the DVD of Reg's The Wall. Reg's son was there and so was Nick Mason. I really liked watching that concert on Youtube.
    I had a technical issue earlier with buying the cd collection of Roger Waters, but I went to a different browser, and it let me check it out. I sent an email inquiring, just disregard it if it goes to ppl on this site....check it out, if you're on windows 7 via Internet Explorer 9, the check out option for buying those cd's, via the link from the discography, doesn't work. Just a tip. It disappears off the screen, out of your view, you can't finish the purchase, but with Mozilla Firefox, it worked perfectly!! ty!! xxxx :D
  • Rock August 2011
    Firefox is great! It's the browser I always use. So, you ordered the cd collection. You'll love them!!!
    Thanx Rock, my old cd's needed to be replaced anyway. Did you order it, does it include the lyrics? xxxxxx and good morning
  • Rock August 2011
    Yes unfortunately the CDs are in cardboard sleeves not plastic cases so harder to keep in perfect condition but take up less room to store them is good when you have heaps of CDs. And good morning to you too!

sorry!! (I deleted that entire post)

• juliadream August 2011
    i thought they said they were recording the athens concerts for dvd?.
  • Rock August 2011
    SkyBlueHope   When do your Cds arrive? Have you ordered any of the Pink Floyd  boxes coming out at the end of September?

juliadream        They did film Athens for DVD. They have also been filming all other concerts but maybe thats for other purposes??
  • Rock August 2011
    I've heard 'The Wall' DVD will be out for Christmas. Can anyone verify this?

idk...but logic to me dictates not til end of tour? What about ppl didnt see it yet?? Well, maybe doesnt matter since he can, chamge what graphics he using, so it still different almost every time xxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    Youtube clips I've seen have said he tapes all shows not just Athens, so maybe he's planning on releasing DVDs in countries he's already been to. Havent seen anything official yet just rumours on release dates
    Lomdon was filmed entire week too :)
    I dont even watch my own wall vid snippet, let alone all others, especially comf numb, even if it is Roger, can only take so many ppls. I dont usually watch those, and have little or no necessity to have to watch anyones, save Rogers, as it turns out, after all xxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    ??? I've searched youtube on internet to see if I can find dates of release. thats where I saw Roger talking about filming all shows
    Ok, I must just be confused by trying to post back and forth, via phone. :)
    I know you're ticked off with me Rock :) I am sorry xxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    No I'm not. You do have me stumped though. One day you're there, next day I go to say 'Hi' & you're gone. No biggie. Can chat on here :)
    Just pls be patient, it's only temporary....while I try to iron out who's who, and narrow down my friends to just ppl I know are trustworthy, but its a process, better to not get into it on here though xxx
    Also Rock, you can consider that actually, a huge compliment. You see, I even blocked out my own sister for awhile (not that she ever uses fb anyway), so I can eliminate the ppl either closest to me, or the ones I really liked the best and had a lot in common with (like u) as possible "suspects" in my mind anymore...I really do like you, love your cat(s), and I felt absolutely horrible about that.....until the harassment stops, I am so confused as to know who is just being for real, and who is just playing some game...even my own sister is less likable to me than you Rock!! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    Thankyou thats very sweet! Good luck narrowing down your friends list. It's probably someone you DONT talk to. I'm happy to just chat on here
    I think I know, but dont talk to him anymore. I suspect he has another identity on there, or a mutual "friend", but I wont submit to just deleting every time, like yesterday, it was fine. Just wish we had "rights" to know who doing it. Do THEY get warnings for falsely reporting???? They should! Wish they would just unfriend me IF it is someone I dont even talk to xxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    I've just accessed this page via my TV. Getting the hang of it now! :)
    Cool...and ive just gotten...my period again lol xxxx tmr nite full moon too
  • fredstrong August 2011
    There is "i shoot, i edit" released online so far, and you can download it for free, or watch it streaming. The sound is certainly soundboard, so apparently Roger knew, and knows all about it. It was shot at the Chicago shows with multiple camera angles and should tide anyone over until the official release.  http://panicstream.com/video/thewall.html
  • Rock August 2011
    That was a great preview, thankyou!  Its very very good!! And long!!!

"preview"??? I thought previews were like trailers and only a minute or two long? I think it's better quality than most fans videos, but I don't think it's intended as some "preview".....is better sound and quality, but I don't want to keep hearing it again and again, unless I'm going again, OR, I've just bought and received the official dvd for it.....lol xxxxxxxxxx is a heart breaker
    PS: I'm gonna share that to my fb wall though, ty!! xxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    Good morning Sky! When I said 'preview' I meant  a preview of things to come for those of us who haven't seen the concert yet!! :)
    Lol Rock, yeah but that one hell of a "preview" then. Lol xxxx I have to watch whole thing later. Over 20 mins for just that one, and I think he has a second one u can watch with that "preview". Maybe if it were in IMAX!!!, id be more...impressed. You cant FEEL the "experience" unless you are really there, anyway. Xxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    It's great footage. 53 minutes worth. Its kept me happy for now! I've still got another 5 months to wait for that amazing 'feeling' I'm going to have when I see it LIVE
    You will be changed, forever! Im just saying, considering the show is 2 hrs only (not including brief intermission), so 53 minutes a long preview, lol xxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    Ok, so its half the concert!! lol I did say it was very, very good! I've seen 'The Wall' before when I was a child ('81 I think)
    Almost half? I have to watch it, didnt get online last night (good morn) :) Xxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    Good morning Sky  :) You didn't watch it???   You missed out!!!   It's from 'Hey You' till the very end. You have to watch it.
     Just noticed the other half of the concert can be accessed from the bottom of the page as Set 1. WHOLE CONCERT!!! very good :)
    I just did, most of it...just now...did you see the second one? Just click on the thing that says "roger waters set 2" and the second half of the show starts.....that's a LOT of "preview", even though this is the nicer quality of most of the fans videos......did you see how that plane crashed? When I went, I was right on that side that the plane flew over, I could literally feel some kind of heat (pretty sure I wasn't imagining it since I asked the guy right next to me something to the effect of "omg, did you feel that?" "wow",  " this is so much better than the pyros at wwe wrestling events", "omg, he's so hot again", etc, etc, that plane was a surprise to me, since I'm not researching anything and wasn't aware that there was even gonna be a plane....so that was thrilling, and if you're sleeping when you get there, it wakes you up!! lol anyway, with the second one, it's over the 53 minutes...!! BUT, he said "Roger knows all about it", so it's really none of my business to be questioning or complaining...I saw him in Nov 2010, and he obviously, (through watching older clips and more recent ones from later shows), gets better and better each one, and each one is improving as they go along...not that it needed much improvement, at all xxxx Roger's hot, I don't care what the die hard Gilmour fans say, noone can compare to Roger, not now or at any time in MY future...I think he's so friiggin' cute!! too bad he doesn't have a single twin, lol xxx
    PS: After you see him in concert Rock, you MIGHT, just be posting also in the "do you think Roger is sexy" topic/thread.....lol...I KNEW I have great taste, and wouldn't be the only one to feel that way :) xxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    I think the one I saw was set 2. I didnt notice there were others. :(  The link's gone from the thread now. Oh well, I very much enjoyed it!!
    It's on my fb wall...you should be able to get it from there, and share it back to your own wall (I unblocked you, sorry, really sorry again for that) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    Thankyou :) found it & put it on my TV! Watching it now. Much better on a big TV than on a laptop/desktop!!!
    You're welcome, and I'm really sorry, was confusing time for me, but it's been three days now, and no new "reports"!! Maybe I got it right when a certain someone ELSE, got the ax....  ;) The last report attempt I disputed, and nothing happened, so I KNOW facebook KNOWS, it's NOT "nudity", I've seen far more than that right on facebook... xxxxxxxxx

http://panicstream.com/video/thewall.html#.TkZb72N2O70.facebook

Here's the link again here, hope I didn't scare that guy off, lol, sorry!! don't mind me, everyone knows Im a hot mess on internet socially, lol

• Rock August 2011
    lol I noticed :) Good idea to put the link back on here! Now others can check it out. It's well worth a look!!!

Funny thing, the link doesn't make the video come up, from the one I reposted here, but it still works from the link shared to wall, did you try this link, does it work for you?:)

Okay, I went back, and found a post with the link in it still, maybe you just missed it? Hopefully, THIS, is the right link, he should of started a new topic for that one..lol.

http://panicstream.com/video/thewall.html

I think the other link, was a link back to a facebook share, and on windows 7, it didn't work right for me, reposted like that xxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    It worked for me!
    I went back & looked for the link & found it. I thought it was on More Aussie Dates thread. lol No wonder I couldnt find it!
    Oh good, then I didn't scare him away either!!!   lol xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Rock August 2011
    lol
    bumping up :)
  • PanicStream December 2011
    amazing how this link has gone viral.  anytime i check my incoming links, people are always watching the video

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.