roger waters to come back to houston???
  • i missed the concert about 2 years ago when he came to houston, TX. i simply cannot live with myself knowing i din't go to that concert. i have to know if he is coming back to houston
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston December 2012
    Not anytime soon. Houston was the first stop of his 2012 North American tour back on May 1st, but he's headed to europe for the summer of 2013. If you haven't seen The Wall you should bend every effort to see one of the 2013 shows overseas before it's gone forever. Click on "Tour Dates".
  • TPawTPaw December 2012
    Agreed, if you want to see The Wall in concert you are going to have to travel. He's toured through N. America twice with this show already.

Hopefully he'll tour again before retiring. It's a long shot at this point I think.
    And an even longer shot that The Wall tour will be back here (Houston) for a third time.
  • YellowRoseYellowRose December 2012
    Yeah, I guess Roger wanted to feel the burning of gas pollution in his throat and eyes for his first stop of the U.S. leg in 2012! Maybe some picturesque scenes which reminded him of the Animals cover!

LOL...Just kidding Patrick. I know Houston's O.K. But I just drove through it recently and I have to say, the only other place in America I've been through that actually burned my throat and eyes was Lake Charles, LA and of course Midland, TX.

I didn't realize the YellowRose was such a hothouse flower...haha.

I'll let you know if I ever see a pig flying over the refineries.

• YellowRoseYellowRose December 2012
    Lol Patrick. I had to look up "hothouse flower"...someone who requires pampering, special conditions, and high maintenance. Yeah pretty much! I kind of see it as an intrinsic value I possess as opposed to a negative personality trait (then again, maybe they should've included "prone to temporary disillusionment" in the definition!).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.