Live DVD
  • stingray1967 January 2013

Hey does anyone know if Roger is going to put out a live DVD of his concerts from the past year or so. I heard he was. It would be excellent to see one come out. I know he recorded most of the shows especially from last year, i saw the show in Toronto last June it was just excellent.

If anyone knows or if you see this Roger could you let us know.

Thanks Andrew D.

• ........In the Howard Stern interview Roger discusses the fact that he records EVERY show and watches back the same night!
  • imspartacusimspartacus January 2013
    9.2 id be be happy with 2.1 come on roger get ye act together
    im just being impatient. i waited 30 years to see it live.
  • Here's a link to the concert. It doesn't have fancy high tech sound, but it's better than a youtube cell phone video.

http://www.panicstream.com/video/thewall.html

• Hmmm, walls build houses. Maybe Roger should reconsider this...it sounds like a good thing.
    cheers patrick will watch later, 
    have you seen what there putting on maggies grave
    a dance floor. god i hate that woman
    changing the subject ive just read on brain damage there releasing amused to death on sacd and vinyl for those who dont already know.
  • Thanks for that info, I would like to get ATD on vinyl.
    very limited release  no release date yet if i her anything will let you all know. analogue productions are remastering it with j. guthrie same people who done wish u were here should be good in 5.1. prefer vinyl myself. 
  • Have you seen the prices for a copy of the original vinyl? Holy Crap!
    ihave lot of counterfeits around as well. work in vinyl shop ive seen a few
  • How can you tell a counterfeit from an original?
    no matrix numbers at all bad sound quality x coloured vinyl. only ever released on black vinyl
    and the 180 gram version is blag. never released on 180 vinyl so i believe. thers difrent variations you gotta be careful  
    just read a 180 gram version was released pressed in holland apparently. 180 gram in 1991 i dont think so unless it was limited reissue. id just wait for next official release 
  • I saw a red vinyl version online earlier, seemed odd...now I know why. Thanks for the info.
    ye abraxas x nothing like the sun sound amazing
  • churchmileschurchmiles January 2013
    Betamax is where its at, ya can waste ya money on ya fancy Krell n quad, but give me amstrad anyday. Sir Sugar is a great guy i take one and a bit in my coffee. Porcupine bluray dts 7.1 is shit hot. but the rega planer does occasionally get a spin with dsotm. Vinyl is still a better sound if ya got the gear to get the sound out from.
    strange  u saying that im just listening to it on my rega.
    why am i right?

I wont burgle ya , wrong country
    thats how i got it  only kidding
    Gotta go now but i have always stuck with my LP12, Far more solid a sound.
    u got that right
    chat later i love my old hifi but have family who are part of quad so most stuff i have got has been give aways due to upgrades.
  • cdburnercdburner January 2013

Good Multi Cam HD quality of full concert in U.S.A.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9195CBDA09121A8C

Keep it Pink..    ;-)

• cdburnercdburner February 2013
    SSShhhhh.... I've just made my own DVD, [thanks to utube], (Other sites are available) ... lol....converted files of Rogers interviews & some "back stage stuff", then the complete concert from the link above & some more stuff afterwards 3 & a half hours of great stuff, tho I WILL be buying the "official" DVD whenever it gets released..???  I can watch this on the train to Wembley .... roll on September... can't come quick enough for me !!
  • Betefeijao March 2013
    Hi! Does anybody know where he will record The Wall tour DVD? Is it possible that he's "picking" images from all concerts to insert in a complete tour DVD. It would be a dream to be in this DVD. bye
  • .........I'd say wembley if it's anywhere, or if at all.........?
  • ....it could well have been already done and in production but since RW has said (along with those that have seen the show in North America a few times) it has changed / evolved so much since it started, in my opinion it wouldn't really reflect the concert he's projecting now..........anyway we can speculate all we like and he'll do what he wants anyway as usual lol! Albert - do you have his album 'Is it The Fifth?' I have a bootlegged copy but can't find it on any discography - it's a Sony production released in Italy as far as I know but the covers are all in English - plenty of info. on it if you google it.......
  • cdburnercdburner March 2013

I also have a copy of Is It The Fifth ? Tho unable to find it on vinyl anywhere... any hints ?? Also need a copy of Floyds - The Works on vinyl (not paying stupid prices) !!! I saw a copy in a record shop a couple of weeks ago, but it was badly scratched on 1 side. any help on this would be appreciated too... Just received a promo version of Flowers & Vegetables album, very early demo's of Lucy Leave, I'm A King Bee and various other tracks from the BBC & other sessions & outtakes..... Note to self... stop buying stuff !!  ;-] self to conscience - Nooo 

I've messaged you Benn.....
  • ..haven't got msg yet Steve can u resend plz - cheers - could be my PC / internet as have had some probs last few days.

• floydfan101 March 2013
    I want to see it again in IMAX 3D!  With added computer graphics! 

Benn

Have resent msg, if you havent got it, just email me, I'll try it on that...  ;-]

• bump
  • CorneliusCornelius June 2013

bump

I'd Like To Be Home With My Monkey And My Dog
    Breathe, Breathe In The Air, Don't Be Afraid To Care
  • Bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • dvd bump
  • bump
  • nothing can grow without rain.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.