plan of a scene
  • PiotrSamek February 2013
    Dear Mr. Waters,

I was on your concert in Łódź, Poland. For me it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. And I've got a ticket to a concert in Warsaw. I don't want to offend anyone with this question, or suggestion, but I'd like to ask whether the first rows will be slightly away from the scene? Because the wall is so huge and if I must be honest I'm afraid a little bit about a comfort of watching animations? I believe of course, that you certainly know about that, but I wanted to share it.

Kind Regards,
    Piotr
  • YellowRoseYellowRose February 2013
    Hello Piotr and welcome. I saw the Wall here in the U.S. several times last year. I was in the front row a couple of times. At the indoor concerts, which were smaller venues, the stage was very close, maybe 5 feet away. I could see everything very well. When I saw the outdoor show in Quebec City, I was in the front row, which was about 15 feet from the stage. The stage was so big, that the animation was not something I was able to focus on easily. I still would not trade the front row experience for anything. There is nothing quite like being that close to your favorite performer and actually being able to see their eyes, their body language, and feel like you are connecting with them on a deeper level.

I would say the best view I had of the animation was from about row 20 (which was the farthest away I ever sat). Row 12 was very good as well, but those were at indoor venues, so the screen wasn't too big.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.