Getting kids on stage
  • beckycoty May 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have tickets for the Dublin Show 18th Sept.... I am bringing my 9yr old daughter..... She is such a huge fan..... she is so her mummy's daughter

Anyway, I watched the concert via youtube to see if there is anything too inappropriate for her, when I noticed... They have children from the local area singing in the concert...

So I was wondering if there was anyone who would know who...what...how I can get my baby girl on that stage...I would be THE BEST Mummy in the world....

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Becky....

• Contact admin would be my first step.
  • Yeh the guys that run this site will point you in the right direction. They are very helpful.
  • cdburnercdburner May 2013
    I'm sure the concert arrangers would be in touch with local schools well before the concert, and arrange such stuff, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !!
  • CorneliusCornelius May 2013

A Giant Catapult

• Cd burner is 100% spot on as i contacted them before we went to the o2 gig and got told what Mr Burner has just said. A lot of them are from under privalaged areas and the kids absolutly love it. As you can imagine most are totally un- familiar with The Wall and , well i am sure i have seen a documentry from one of the schools kids that he chose for the o2. Probably on youtube. But in the words of Jeff Wayne, its a million to one they said.
  • cdburnercdburner May 2013
    There is/was a video on utube from 2010 in USA called "under the wall" (I do have it), where it showed the kids under the stage and walking up to do their bit on ABITW, & then coming back down/under after they'd finished....
  • Just before the o2 we had stuff on the london news channels showing them rehearsing at the school and rogde the dodge giving it the large on an outing. Very good stuff. hightens the excitement levels so must be good.

• Bump
  • Bump
  • bump
  • CorneliusCornelius June 2013
    ditto
  • olgavonl June 2013
    Contact with local schools? What if we have vacation in this time?
  • Cancel it.

• bump
  • bump
  • bump

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.