you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you

You have no idea how you have made my music listening experience worthwile - I hear every pain in every emotion, every subtle reference, sarcasm but oh how sarcastic it is classic

All I can say is Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    youAll I can say is Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you Thank
    you

• So what ya trying to say then. Lets hear it ? LOL
  • I studied Classic, then Jazz (two instruments)
    Played in 4 rock bands + Jazz bands - not famous at all as fun so appreciate his Musical talent but the lyrics and diverse styles

You can hear it by listening all his albums Pink Floyd and solo
    LOUD - but uninterrupted End to end ALONE - I do it all the time to escape -

Like sipping a beautiful Whiskey, savouring, enjoying, enjoying the subtle sarcasms, every little "pinprick" like the ping (instrument) in the Wall after he sings "pinprick"
    Where do I start and where do I end, the double voices 1. One screaming the song softly but there one octave above and the bottom subtly speaking it
    Amused to death - the germans kill the jews and the jews kill the hostages and that is the news, ....... we've got pepsi in the andes...... What God wants.............
    The fletcher memorial and The great gig in the sky,,,,,,, money (ok Dave you get credit here) 7/4 beat for the song until the guitar solo - slips into 4/4

His endless brilliance - and backing "sounds" not just to add them but perfectly added appropriately when required - c'mon Dave Sanbourne and Clapton on Pro's and Cons also taking excerpts from Winnie the Pooh - he's a friggin genius

He's 70 this year - Lets  create and establish the "Roger Waters" Genre

• Forgot to add I am a massive "Prince fan " for his diverse styles he can master, his brilliant command of 23 instruments - I have 327 of his songs - as per above Prince is an absolute GENIUS and totally underestimated GENIUS ---

BUT when I need to reconnect to my emotions and "THINK" about the world today Roger is the man
  • Then you probably hate the one true master that is , and for shall ever be that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN.  FZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZ . gOT CARRIED AWAY THEN . I am back. I know exactly what ya talking about. And enjoy my music in a very similar way. When the lounge door is shut , you know there is going to be a whole lotta rosie going on inside.
  • 1 direction pure genius
  • One direction have gone and left me on my own with just a memory of how great and under appreciated they really was. R.I.P. westlife i will never forget how you changed my life.
  • what we need is a musical revolution like the Floyd or beatles or sex pistols to come along and wipe out this effing awful x factor s  t out. britains got talent I aint seen it. 

• sorry it has got talent they just don't get the chance.
  • Maybe its an age thing but our youths believe its happening now with the likes of, keiser chiefs/ Kasabien/ Stereos/ Libertines/ artic monkfish  etc. Most are open to a bit of educating. Because we all know the best music was produced between 1974 and 1989. Dont be sorry Britains got a bit of talent. There you go re-named it for ya. LOL 
  • cdburnercdburner May 2013
    HHmm One Direction/Westlife/Boyzone/Rihanna/Jessie J, the list is nearly (SADLY) endless !!!   I think some kids, (as the song goes, or SHOULD go for those) DO need some EDUCATION !!!
  • I have been awaiting news on the support acts for The Stone Roses who play Finsbury Park on the 7th / 8th of June. Can you believe that on the first night they have Dozzy rascal as one of the support. ffs wdtgo.
  • dozzy rascal that's supberb. almost as good as pondlife and backside boys haha
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.