How can the best show of all time pick the worst ticket company (LIVEPASS)?
  • maghoxfr August 2011
    Mr. Waters,

I believe you know that this show is the show of a lifetime for your fans. You created one of the most deep masterpieces of music of the XXth century, and millions of people feel indetifyed with it. Myself included. I can say that the wall (as well as The dark side of the moon) changed my life in a great way. I don't believe I'm the only one that feels that way.

As such, I think that the tickets sales should have considered the status of what they are selling tickets for. LIVEPASS is not up to the level of the show. Only 2 phisical selling points, and a system that doesn't work. Thousands of people, trying to buy a ticket for a show they wanted to see their entire life, and for which we've been saving money and planning since we got to know you were bringing it to the River Plate. I live in Uruguay and if the online sale doesn't work I cannot travel just in case to buy tickets. In this case even that would have been pointless.

You did the presales to prevent scalping, but then allowed a mediocre company to take all your tickets and pretty much re-sell all of them.

This is all very sad, a very sad day, I really hope I can get to see this show but I don't keep my hope too high.

Thank you
    Matías

I really hope this is fixed, because I'm very hopeless about something I thought it would be one of the best experiences of my life.
  • Radeon92 August 2011
    Matias, i feel the SAME. Im FRUSTRATED!

No se puede creer. IT CANT BE.

Please DO SOMETHING,

Franco Gilio
  • mdv70 August 2011
    I feel totally disappointed and sad with the company that you have chosen for this unique show. Hope finally see the show without problems the next time (if a next show is possible in the future).

Marcelo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.