FAILURE is not an option
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope September 2011

Dear Roger:

I'm not just saying this cause everyone knows I think you're gorgeous, BUT, your three, four, divorces, please don't look upon them as "failures" or "disastrous". Maybe you ended up divorced, but in your line of work, this is very common.\

Trust me when I tell you, they were all meant to happen, and great things came out of all of them. Your kids, what you learned from each other, and took along with you in the rest of your life, fonder memories, and alot of good things came out of your relationships. Please, get it off your mind, and don't think of it as failure, but rather, as success, because without those women, or woman, you wouldn't of had your gorgeous children, and you are only being human, like all of us only can do. I think, whoever ends up with you last, whether that's your current gf, or someone still new to you to come (not necessarily me, although I do still think we're perfect for each other), will be the BEST, and all those so called "failures", will finally be for a reason, and you will see what I mean when that time comes, so don't worry, you are NOT some failure because of divorce.

• butterflybutterfly September 2011
    dear  BSH . . . is this a love declaration for Roger ? ? ? breathe, breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care  ! ! !  . do you have read the article about roger  ----  roger waters is a frequent crier  ----  look on google . . . beautiful  thoughts . . . best wishes,  butterfly
    "love declaration"? well, it is what it is xxx I thought I was consoling him for all his divorces (lol) :)
    I  am  happy  to  know  a  tender  person  like  you  . . .  nice  gesture  from  you  . . . cheers  butterfly 
    thanks free butterfly!! (I saw a butterfly around my yard with animal print wings, it's amazing how they adapt their colors to fit the environment and/or other species around them) like a chameleon (spl?)

Power of suggestion:image

"Love is never a mistake.... it is either a very good relationship or an even better lesson."

I'm going to wear this for Halloween, it matches his hair perfect!!!!  :D It's called "my animal totem" or "hairy wolf": (see image right below)

hey  SBH ,  dress  the  "hairy  wolf" on  your  elope  with  ROGER   . . .   ( look the cosmopolitan news )  . . . bye butterfly 
    I think that's a great idea, and when I wear it, I will do that...change some more of the words up on the cover too,and today, this pic is HUGE in here for me xx :)
    I read post on facebook that said Roger's going to be on Jimmy Fallon this coming Tues nite (late nite tv), I set my dvr to tape it. Mon nite I believe, is also, Nick Mason xxx check it out, if I hadn't of been just glimpsing thru, I'd of never have known about it, because a. I'm usually sleeping by then and b. I usually fall asleep with tv on during the middle or beginning of Jimmy Kimmel   lol :) I wonder if it's new or a repeat :)
    . . .  SBH  . . .  in  the topic  . . .  " ROGER  buy  an  island "  you  mention , if  roger  goes  on  the  island  with  shakira , what' s  about  laurie  and  the  ring  practice   . . .  no  problem , add  laurie  to  his  other  failures  and  go  on  consoling  him  . . .  ha ha   . . .  I  read , that  you ' ll  go  on  the  island  waiting  for  him  . . .  good  luck  . . .  be  ready  for  a  fight  with  shakira   . . .  are  you  able  to  do  a  belly dance  . . .  ha ha  . . .  I  think  I ' ll  follow  you ,  you ' re  not  the  only  one  in  huge  crush  with  roger   . . .  LOL  . . .  
    Lmao, serious? Ok, I kick Shakiras fat ass!!!
  • butterflybutterfly March 2012
    .  .   what  a  lot  of  funny  discussions  we  have  done , not  so  much  time  ago  .  .  
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope March 2012
    lol, she doesn't have a fat ass, this was a good one :)))
  • anitabeat March 2012
    no, she doesn't....
    but most get them later :)))
  • LaurieLaurie March 2012
    I had to see this for myself...Roger does not feel he is a failure and is very happily married :)
    good!!
    another impersonator?
    I think, it was a very nice thought, and that's what really counts, and I am sure, when someone reads this, unless they're some kind of jealous freak, would totally understand and see, that I only meant well...i don't have to explain this to some impersonator anyway, who can't even log in under their real name. That's what's wrong with this forum, is anybody can just jump on under any anonymous name without even having to verify thru an email link or anything....
  • anitabeat March 2012
    I think they would do some kind of control first....and why I received an e mail before when somebody commented in a topic I made a comment and now I don't receive it anymore.......was that here?
    erego all the fake "RWADMIN", etc, just anyone, posing as administrators, And now, posing as even first Roger and now Laurie, lmao. Can't stand to see anyone have fun on here, so they got to kill the joy....or try, but it doesn't work because I have an unbreakable spirit.....
    the email Anita, depends on if you started the topic, you will get email notification with the post in the message in the email, and if you subscribe to the topics/bookmark topics, this gives you notification of at least the next reply after yours.. :)))
    Im not a impersonator, I am real and this is most likely the last time you will see me here. Have fun  
    good again! and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. It is possible, to post something without antagonistic introduction such as "I had to see this for myself", see what exactly? this has been here for months and months, and my intention, was very sweet :)))
    very obviously, some fan of the roger and laurie couple...you get those zany ones sometimes
  • anitabeat March 2012
    my god! this place has no peace!  I made myself the same question, see what from yourself Laurie? well now you are not here anymore.....
    lol, thanks Anita, i don't know what "it's" problem was......;)))))
    Very Nice! From what I hear the door is about to be closed completely. I am not a fan, I have the Man. bye bye
    well, when that happens, we will get by, thank you and have a great night!! :)) and from what I've been hearing, you can't trust, anything you've been hearing....
    especially THAT, omg, this person posting on a fan forum like they're Roger's wife, omg, that just takes the cake!!!! omg, anita, do you see this "I have the man" bye  bye????? roflmao, tha'ts a good one...."I have the man"....it is a Laurie wannabee now!!!!
    that is just bottom of the barrel, ridiculous post i've ever seen in my life "I have the man", the real woman, doesn't need to come onto a fan forum AND pick out some nine month old topic (or whenever it was) to post that she has Roger, she just wouldn't, Im sure!! 
    but thanks for the great comedy for when my company comes over, think I'll have to actually show them that one
  • anitabeat March 2012

Roger's wife talking here?  I guess she is very busy in Brazil at this moment, not to be here.....

she has the man!

• anitabeat March 2012
    of course not, this is not Roger's wife.....no way!!
  • RunRun March 2012
    This place is full of whackos isnt it? The person pretending to be Roger's wife seems more sane then the two of you based off your posts. WELBUTRIN
    I know, I'm actually embarassed for this person, except we will never know who is truly lurking behind these sudden and bizarro user names, be especially leery of anyone using admin as their name, make sure it's the real one you can tell by clicking on their name, and checking the notes on their page, if it is the real one, you will see the note the day they got put as administrator right on the page when you click on their user name...
    ignore that Anita, it's Saturday night, and they aint got nobody, and "Run" isn't a Roger fan....he just said so in the other topic....in so many words...
  • anitabeat March 2012

who sends you Run?? what you mean about more sane? I really don't have time to waste and to read nonsense.........

• anitabeat March 2012
    makes me nerved Sky!!!!!!!!!
  • RunRun March 2012
    I am a fan of Pink Floyd Music (most of the music was not made by roger only lyrics) I am not a fan of Roger spouting off his mouth about my country or other countrys including his own of which he ran off and hid from because hes a coward. His wife is major hot though - ooh lalla
    just ignore him Anita, an "inconsequential" or "riff raff" :)))
  • anitabeat March 2012
    well so I won't say a word about all what he is saying.........I only want to say that a Pink Floyd fan should be in a Pink Floyd forum, and not here.
  • anitabeat March 2012
    if he is NOT a fan of Roger
    I totally agree with Anita!!! :)))
  • anitabeat March 2012
    ah now I guess Run you are from MY country.....what a pity
    don't you hate that? when the person on a forum you don't like the most, is your geographical closest neighbor?? :)))
  • RunRun March 2012
    Roger was a member and founding creator of Pink Floyd and I will post where I want to until told otherwise by someone with power, not by two noodle heads jelous of his wife and how hot she is and how you will never have him.
    you know NOTHING

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.