The Coward that is Roger Waters
  • k11 July 2013
    Notice when Roger was in the US, he did not have a Jewish Star on his pig http://rockisagirlsbestfriend.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/img00611-20101205-2204.jpg

But now that he is in Europe, he is safe putting his Jewish star because he knows going after the Jews is a 1,000 year old tradition there

https://twitter.com/itsme211/status/359593798898163713/photo/1

• k11 July 2013
  • Do your homework first, the pig has various different things on it at all the shows, as can be seen here the pig clearly had the star on in San Diego.

http://sdrocknroll.com/roger-waters-the-wall-live-tour-concert-review/

Do you think Mercedes are up in arms because he has their logo on, do you think McDonald's are up in arms because of theirs ? NO they aren't, get over it, do your research and find the interviews online that tell you EXACTLY why he has those symbols on!

• Andre July 2013
    I'm confused - Does Roger deserve to die a painful death because he put the Star on in Europe or because he did not put it on in the US?

Please clarify.
  • k11 July 2013
    so why does Roger Waters have the Jewish Star on it? Is he associating it with evil like he does with McDonalds and with Mercedes?

Does Roger have a Christian Cross on his pig, or does he have a Islamic Crescent on his pig?

No he has a Jewish star, because it is always fun and it is easy and safe to go after the Jews
  • SatronySatrony July 2013
    I would be somewhat mad, except star of David isn't even Hebrew. It's just a Zionist symbol put up by most likely the Rothschilds.
  • As i said above, do your homework and look online and find out why, find his interviews and hwat he says, im not here to spoon feed you everything!! and  as i said before, the design changes, yes there are Christian crosses on the wall and they have been on the pig!

• CorneliusCornelius July 2013

Also my tour t-shirt (from the last tour), Has got crosses being dropped by planes,

Like the ones on the song 'Goodbye Blue Sky' on the film, The Wall

FEAR BUILDS WALLS 

• You will also find Christian crosses on the projections from last nights show in Split

• That is true but nobody wants to fight over that. 
  • k11 July 2013
    yea he puts his crosses on a montage where there are hundreds of different symbols, but notice the star is left for the pig where he only has a few things on it
  • ninaohmanninaohman July 2013
    I find all these comment a bullshit, grow up people and talk about real things and the imperatives of saving this fucking world full of shit because of humankind ignorance, concerning Roger Waters behavior, who care about the pig and Jewish, etc. I am the one that contributed greatly so you are still here on earth and nobody thanks me for that, to me Roger Waters and all great real musicians, real scientists, etc., gave us a real legacy to become conscious of our acts and deeds, go here and sign my petition to save my life due to what all big ignorant shots had contribute with, Pollution and greed is 95% humankind contribution, now I am sick from these  evil acts, don't lose your time criticizing others there are more important things to do with your lives, as signing my petition, thank you, just google "ninaohman" and find all my site but now I need your help at:
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Sign_this_Petition_to_send_NinaOhmanC_Ojeda_to_Nova_Scotia_to_a_clean_environment_with_no_pollution/?copy
    K11 started it !
  • No, K11 there are not hundreds of symbols on the montage there are 7 in total:

Cross
    McDonalds symbol
    Mercedes symbol
    Star
    Cresent Moon
    $ sign
    Shell Symbol

Those are the ONLY symbols on the wall.

The exact same symbols are on the pig too, he has used ALL those symbols on the pig, stop making things up like:

"yea he puts his crosses on a montage where there are hundreds of different symbols"  this is NOT true.

"notice the star is left for the pig where he only has a few things on it"  this is NOT true.

Have you even seen the show ? i bet you havent, Its kind of funny that NOTHING you have said in your posts here are true!
  • k11 July 2013
    please show me any photos of the Cross or the Cresent being on the pig

I know he has that in his montage

But Roger does not have the balls to put it on his pig

He only knows he can get away with the Jewish Star because Jews are a minority and Roger is a coward
  • k11 July 2013
    and by coward I mean a bad business decision, to go after the Christians or the Muslims would be a career/tour suicide, infact going after the Jews and the Israelis definitely helps his popularity in the Islamic world
  • As i said before, i am not spoon feeding you, heres one with the  hammer and sickle even!!, its not up to me to prove you wrong, that's too easy,i have done this all along this thread,  its up to you to show facts that you are right and so far everything you said has been shown to be wrong!

Why do you keep saying "only the jewish star" when it clearly isnt just that ?

And yet again your "facts" of " wonder if all those peoplewho pay $200 to see him" are complete junk, tickets to Europe and the UK and a lot of the USA were NOT $200.

• k11 July 2013
    again, show me a Cross or a Islamic Cresent on his pig, he would NEVER DO THAT< because he does not want to upset the Muslims or the Christians, Jews are a safe target and he knows this
  • k11 July 2013
    and as far as ticket prices, tickets for his US show DEFINITELY had a top price of about $200, at least for all the "good" seats
  • Andre July 2013
    Oh, this is gonna be the greatest bullshit-thread we ever had! Let me contribute a little more:

@K11:
    Your quote: "and by coward I mean a bad business decision, to go after the Christians or the Muslims would be a career/tour suicide" -> First, "coward" and "bad busines decision maker" are two completely different things. You don't seem to be a native english speaker, so there is nothing I can really make fun of, here. I think the Chinese word is the same for both things, so it's a easy made mistake. Secondly: Don't you see, he made the RIGHT business decision then. You said so. Logic isn't your strenght, is it? In addition, if he did NOT put the Star on the pig, THAT would have been a cowardly move. But he went with pissing off religious fanatics like you just to prove a point (whatever that point is) and puts his life in danger. THAT needs balls of steel.

Your quote: "so why does Roger Waters have the Jewish Star on it? Is he associating
    it with evil like he does with McDonalds and with Mercedes?" -> Right now, YOU are the only person worldwide to associate your beloved Star with something evil. Everyone else here (including Roger's biggest fans), doesn't give a damn what symbols are shown where. Because people can actually think (some more than others, of course) and don't kill people because they saw a Star on a Flying Pig (And the ones that do have a hard time explaining that to their psychiatrists in jail). Please fill out the missing line, I can't make the connection by myself:

1.) Put a Star (besides other symbols) on a Flying Pig
    2.) ???
    3.) Going after Jews

And what does your religion say about wishing slow, painful death to others? Does your God approve those things? I'm a Christian. And my religion tells me to love my neighbor, forgive others (even my enemies)  and be good in general. Your religion seems to have other virtues. Might that be the reason people hate you?

Oh, and one more thing: I'm german and 31 years old. Do I deserve to die, too?

And another thing: If there is a 1000 year old tradition to go after Jews - what do you think started it? Flying pigs with Stars on it? I mean, I thought muslims are the number 1 religion to go after these days. How well, that is just a 12 year tradition, I assume.

You were actually correct with your ticket prices. Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt and Wien charged even 235 Euro. That's even more than 300 US-D (But they didn't sell too good. Until this morning, there was ONE seat still available for Wien, but unfortunatly it has sold by now. Would have been a great joke and a "prove" of Roger's bad business decisions if there was still one unsold seat of thousands) . But that little, tiny, unimportant correct fact doesn't mean you are right with anything else you said here.

@ninaohman
    Your quote: " I find all these comment a bullshit, grow up people and talk about real things and the imperatives of saving this fucking world full of shit because of humankind ignorance" -> I love this sentence! You saying that all the comments are bullshit is the most ignorant thing possible. Then you say, ignorance causes the world to be full of shit. Congratulations: YOU are the reason why this planet sucks. And you have even said it yourself.

Your quote: "don't lose your time criticizing others" -> Don't do it, then.

Your quote: "there are more important things to do with your lives, as signing my petition" -> I think that signing online petitions started by someone, who is ignorant and the reason for this world to be full of shit (see above), are a waste of time.

Your quote: "I am the one that contributed greatly so you are still here on earth and nobody thanks me for that" -> Thank you. No further additions needed. Really. I mean, I thought my parents contributed greatly (if not the greatest part) for me being on this earth, but well. Thank you anyway. And the guy, who transfers money to my bank account each month. Whoever he is, I thank you, too. And the owner of the supermarket, which provides me with food, so I don't starve. Thank you. So, Nina, whatever it is you did: Thank you.

Your quote: "go here and sign my petition to save my life" -> Please tell me the missing step:
    1.) Sign your petition
    2.) ???
    3.) Your life is saved

Your quote: "google "ninaohman" and find all my site" -> most sites I find are other forums asking me to sign your petition. What did I do wrong?
  • k11 July 2013
    "Oh, and one more thing: I'm german and 31 years old. Do I deserve to die, too?"

probably

• Andre July 2013
    Aaawwwww... come on. Is that really the only question you are gonna reply to? You had two options: You could have opposed my statements and be a man or you could have taken back everything you have said, apologize and still be a man. Instead you went for the third option: Just ignoring everything that doesn't fit into your strange world view. That is exactly what a coward does.

My work here is done.
  • k11 July 2013
    your post was filled with so much crap, I just went for the only thing that was worth responding to
  • Andre July 2013
    Understood:
    Being a man and save what little dignity you have left: Not worth it
    Telling someone he "probably" deserves to die: Absolutely worth it.

However, you do realize, that almost everything you have said here was proven wrong, do you or are you just too stubborn to admit that?. The only correct fact was confirmed by me. And you just called even me being on your side for 5 seconds "crap" and not worth it. Your hatred against everything must run very deep. I do feel sorry for you, actually. I mean, extreme world views and hate don't come out of nowhere. What happened to you, that you feel the strong urge to be morally superior than everyone else? You can open up and tell the truth, you are among friends. And you can always cowardly hide behind your anonymous nickname, there is no need to tell us your real name. Or are you convinced enough, that you are right, that you would tell us your real name?
  • Tulipa July 2013

Cross
    McDonalds symbol
    Mercedes symbol
    Star
    Cresent Moon
    $ sign
    Shell Symbol

I thought that these were just sponsors.
  • k11 July 2013
    when has anything I said been proven wrong, by the way that above photo of that crescent moon on his pig is an obvious photo shop
  • Tulipa July 2013
    I thought so because people from all social status and religions like Pink Floyd's and Roger Waters' stuff.

I agree, HP, links have fascist and oppressive properties, that's why though looking finite we must make them end NOWHERE. 

k11 Started it, Again

• "when has anything I said been proven wrong, "

Your very first line in your first post above,:

"Notice when Roger was in the US, he did not have a Jewish Star on his pig"

Proven WRONG in the 3rd post. As was everything else you said.

OWNED!
  • The bottom line is this:

You ask lots of questions and when shown you are wrong or the answer isn't what you want to hear you ask more question, never replying to anything that is asked of you!

Example, you asked:

"so why does Roger Waters have the Jewish Star on it? Is he associating
    it with evil like he does with McDonalds and with Mercedes?"

The answer is NO! but that's NOT what you want to hear so you then come up with something else and so on and so forth.

You have done little research on why the symbols are there and even if you find the piece where Roger says why they are there you wont believe him so whats the point of us going on ? You want everyone else to find the things for you, do some research and come back when you know whta you're talking about.

Ha Ha Charade you are.
  • k11 July 2013
    if that photo was taken from San Diego, that is the only thing I am wrong about, however i can assure you the majority of places he played in the US he did not have the star on his pig
  • OWNED and done with.

• k11 July 2013
    haha you idiot, notice how you can not comment on anything else I said, now go and Die along with the piece of shit that is Roger Waters
  • Here is another link of pig WITH star. Please note the writer of the article states the photos were from a July 2012 concert AT YANKEE STADIUM...that's in New York, and New York is part of the United States.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/64751/exclusive-images-of-roger-waters-jew-hatred-flashback-schlussel-on-roger-waters-anti-semitic-concerts/

• CorneliusCornelius August 2013
    k11=fool
  • NoImSpartacus August 2013
    Looks like Rogers explained himself very well here and K11 is still OWNED!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/roger-waters-the-wall/an-open-letter-from-roger-waters/688037331210720
  • k11 August 2013
    Roger explained nothing, the only thing I have seen is Roger had used "at times" his "Pig" with a star of David at some shows in the US

Other then that, Roger has made it a point of sticking his Jewish Star on his pig while he will NEVER EVER use a Christian Cross or an Islamic Crescent on it

And I really hope he does not start using it now, it will seem like a cheap way to try and suck up to all the Jews and the others who are complaining

• k11 August 2013
    and the Rabbis comments about him being an open hater of the Jews is dumb, Roger does not really hate the Jews, he likes them actually, he can gain in popularity by going after Israel and the Jews, and this is a tradition that is 1,000 years old
  • cdburnercdburner August 2013
    k11 Have you read the latest comment on the home page??? ... if not read it !!!!!!!!! IF you don't like the show/pig, or anything else about the concert/Roger, comment to him personally, I'm sure he'll educate you !!
  • NoImSpartacus August 2013
    K11 has not seen the show but comments about it as though he has seen every one and knows everything about the show
    K11 does not do research online, he wants you to do it all for him
    K11 will not answer direct question.
    K11 might not even be able to read!
    K11 only wants to hear what he wants to hear.

• cdburnercdburner August 2013

My thoughts exactly Nolm................

Could'nt agree more.....
  • k11 August 2013
    he will educate me, no I will educate him, on how Israel is not an apartheid state, and how he would never use the Cross or the Islamic Crescent on his pig, but the Jewish star is open game
  • churchmileschurchmiles August 2013
    Schools out - Alice cooper.
  • churchmileschurchmiles August 2013
    Oh wrong thread, or is it. ??????????????????????????????

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.