Home less man 2010 Buffalo and Houston
  • kbusr August 2013

Who is this? Same guy both places... I did get a picture in Houston, but in Buffalo I was sitting in the aisle seat of row four and he stopped pushing the cart and came directly to me ... put his hand on my shoulder and said " I hope you enjoy the show" He continued on ... Threw Pink on stage and the experience began. Please help if you can.

• churchmileschurchmiles August 2013
    He has been part of all the shows so i am led to believe. He was certainly at the london shows in 2011. Just part of the gemeral ambience, maybe a thought provoker.
  • kbusr August 2013

Was at Buffalo, Houston 2010, then for 2012 was at Albany, Hartford, Boston, Philadelphia, Quebec , 2013 London, Manchester, Dublin. I have only seen him in 2010, it would be great if he was at one of the UK shows 

• Andre August 2013
    What do you mean by "who is this"? Do you want a name?

The homeless man was part of the show. He was meant to start conversations/interactions with the audience. I've seen him two year ago at Düsseldorf, Germany.

However, this year, he is not part of the show.
  • NoImSpartacus August 2013
    Hi name was Brent, he was one of the crew, one of the truck drivers to be exact.
  • kbusr August 2013
    Yes, I was after a name... Thank you for the information.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.