• think about yourself and say if i were a knight what were my duty ?
  • churchmileschurchmiles August 2013
    i would turn on a light. Take a couple if you wish they are on the dish.
  • cdburnercdburner August 2013
    can I be a day knight ??
  • Andre August 2013
    There are two answers to this:

1) If I were a REAL knight, my duties were to protect my King, kill all enemies with my sword, win the heart of Milady in a tournament and make sure I look good while riding my horse. Or at least have all cell phone videos deleted when I fall off that stupid animal.

2) If I was knighted TODAY, my duties were the exact same duties I have today: Be nice and respectful to others and do good wherever I can.
    (My point is: Being a knight means nothing. It's just a title. You, as a human being, are defined by your actions. Not your words, your titles or your intentions. If you have a title, you have good intentions, but end up killing millions, then you are still a bad person. If you are nothing, you have nothing, but still do good deeds, then you are - at least - a good person.)

• Just a promis to god and you are a knight in the powerfull kingdom of the god.
  • CorneliusCornelius August 2013

What a load of Poo-Poo

I beg your pardonia Senor Maize

• CorneliusCornelius August 2013

What a load of Ka-Ka

Great footballer and role model.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.