Ready for Amsterdam and London
  • pepperbow August 2013
    Patrick...are you still in for meeting up with us before the AMS show? I noticed a couple of different restaurants near the arena, which may make it easier for you.

Who all is going to London show?
  • Looking forward to it! I've got everything set and ready, just counting the days.

I wish I had the time to hang around for the London show, but I can't.

• cdburnercdburner August 2013
    I and a few others on this forum are going to London, we are UK based......
  • churchmileschurchmiles August 2013
    Yeh all thats missing is my tickets ( minor point ) that i bought in this sites presale that still have not been sent.
    same here church.... I did email too, just to ensure address......
    I got one back from them that just reads , 
    Your tickets are currently being processed for delivery. Once they are ready to be shipped you will receive an email with the exact shipping date so you know when to expect the tickets in mail.
     Still no sign of the golden tickets and off on holiday at the weekend for a few weeks. Obviosly no one from the site looks on here or they might of used it to update people as to when they will actually be sending the tickets.

• pepperbow August 2013
    we dont have ours either and we leave the states 8 day prior to the London show. Fortunately, we have another set of tix that we bought off of Ticketmaster, but we were hoping to get the RW tix before we left so that we could try to sell them
    Just had email from the rogerwaters.com site to say my lovely tickets have left the building and are winging their way to my house as we speak. I take it all back, i love those guys.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I imagine sgt pepper you have had this same email ??????????????????????????????????
  • pepperbow August 2013
    we got our email today too, they said they wouldnt make it to the states in time and we are back to square one with getting them at "will call"

That sucks , did they think that it was only people in the UK that was going. How short sited. Also how short sited to think that people in the Uk are actually at home to receive them in August i for one wont be here after this weekend. Do they have a "will call" at Wembley.?? I wish you well.

Got my email too, saying they're in the post and will take 1 - 2 weeks.... where are they coming from, Patagonia??? I'm sure/hope they'll be here on time.... ;-)
    Was thinking i might get them today as should only take 2 days to anywhere in the UK. I believe they are being sent by Ticketmaster ( LONDON )so where they get 1 - 2 weeks from is anyones guess. I am gutted because i leave the country tomorrow and dont get back until the 7th of september so i just have to trust the postman. Its not a very good turn out this. I feel for the people that are coming from outside the UK.
  • syd_barnet August 2013
    I got my-mail on the 22nd advising the change in arrangements and was expecting the tickets to arrive with a week - they arrived today (26th)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was half expecting to have to sign for them, but they were just put through the letter box (no recorded or special delivery).
    Train booked, hotel booked, t-shirt, hoodie and concert programme have been delivered and it's all systems go!
    Wem-ber-lee, Wem-ber-lee, 
    We're going to see 'The Wall'
    And we're off to Wem-ber-lee!
    Been away for the weekend, on the doormat,  tickets & 2013 tour t shirts, woohoo... not long now people !! Tickets are nicely designed, happy bunny....
  • CorneliusCornelius September 2013

Congrats CDBURNER looks like you'll be going to one of the biggest and best audio visual experiences this side of the universe after all

Yes the tickets are nice (to keep)

Did'nt want to spoil the surprise by telling about the design, One of the nicest tickets I've seen,

I like to keep my concert tickets no matter how plain they are, the best ones I have are Pink Floyd (Wembley 88), Pink Floyd (Division Bell Tour), Rolling Stones (Bridges To Babylon), Genesis (Calling All Stations), The Eagles (Hell Freezes Over), AC/DC (Black Ice)

I've got them plus others not so stunning in a frame hanging in the kitchen

Oh well just two weeks to wait now.....

• cdburnercdburner September 2013
    Yes Cornelius, I keep my tickets too, I also have the Genesis Calling all Stations one, tho this one's quite big, and I'd like to keep this too, hope the stewards don't rip bits off!! My Manchester "Wall" gig was just an A4 piece of booking form, which was crap....Oh well, 12 days & counting......
    Roll On...!
    Just scanned ticket to make a decent copy, and framed it with the tour poster....
    11 Days
    Anyone know any good pubs/bars around Wembley to meet up with some friends...?
  • pepperbow September 2013
    I know Patrick has forwarded this on, but we are meeting in Amsterdam for a pre-show get together at O'Reillys Irish Pub at 3:00 PM....it's located near Dam Square and very close to Central Station.

Join us if you can!

Cornelius, let me know if you have any thoughts on a London meet-up....I leave for Europe tomorrow , but will be online thru out the trip.

I will never get any sleep tonight, soooo excited !
    I'm sure there's a pub at the "top" of Wembley way, tho I don't know what it's called,  it's a while since I was their, and I "was really quite drunk at the time" !! [Thank you DSOTM] lol....  I suppose all of the surrounding pubs will be full of fans during the day.......

8 Days...... ticking away.....

• Andre September 2013
    I know Patrick has forwarded this on, but we are meeting in Amsterdam
    for a pre-show get together at O'Reillys Irish Pub at 3:00 PM....it's
    located near Dam Square and very close to Central Station.

Join us if you can!

Patrick sent me a private message regarding this and your invitation was most gracious and I humbly accept. I'll be there on sunday (first, I have to go to the Düsseldorf show today ;) ).

Do you have a reservation yet? And if so, under what name?

Looking forward for this,

André
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston September 2013

Leaving for the airport, and to the friendly skies, next stop Amsterdam...well Detroit, then Amsterdam.

See you all at O'Reilly's on Sunday.

• churchmileschurchmiles September 2013
    YYAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just got back from 2 weeks away to find my tickets from the presale sale pre sale presale sale on the mat and i am a happy lad. Dont worry about ripping the tickets they go onto a barcode reader. 

Hi PEPPERBOW,

WE ARE MEETING UP AT A PUB CALLED 'THE TORCH', AT THE TOP OF WEMBLEY WAY.

JUST PASSED 'WEMBLEY PARK TUBE STATION' GOING AWAY FROM THE STADIUM, WILL PM YOU WITH MY EMAIL SOON

HHmmm Cornelus, I don't think it was called that when I was in their, but as I've said it was many yonks ago.... lol.   I'll also email you with my mobile (if you don't mind), and maybe meet up b4 the show... This time next week, I think I'll need a drink to stop nerves !!  woohooo
  • Andre September 2013
    To whom it may concern: I have invited 2 more guys I met at the shows in Oslo, Berlin and Düsseldorf. They said they will come to the Irish Pub in Amsterdan on sunday as well.
    Hi andre ! ..... I didn't make reservations. I'm hoping it won't be super crowded at 3:00 but do you recommend that I do ?

I tried to find Patrick at the airport yesterday. We had planned to meet at baggage claim, neither of us realizing there were close to 25 baggage claims....lol

Does anyone know if the arena for tonight's show is covered?

Currently holed up in the warm and cozy houseboat, hoping for nicer weather in a few hours.

So glad we arrived yesterday. We were exhausted last night. The only thing I remember was eating a really crappy Chinese dinner and stumbling upon the RLD, otherwise we took last night to catch up on sleep .

No probs cdburner, that would be great....!

Will you be on your own on the Friday night in London...?

This topic has got me crying into a glass of tizer.

Cornelius... I'll do that in the next couple of days... yes I'm travelling on my lonesome, my mate who usually goes to gigs with me can't make this one, (some kind of church/marriage thing {not his} I don't understand) ! lol   I'm sure their is another chap on here who is staying at the same hotel, I remember when we were firstly on about applying/getting tickets that I nicked his info about it !   I'll be in touch anyway, Hey Church, don't spill that Tizer, you'll need it on Saturday night....

What a fabulous time last night ! ....it was so nice to meet Patrick and Andre along with a few others! ..we have a group photo, but I don't know how to post it on here. Will figure that out and load it soon.

Amsterdam for a few more days then on to London !
    I am now just a jealous guy, might ditch the wife and son to meet up with you heads for this one, i am sure she will understand ( NOT ) GONNA ORDER MYSELF A TIZER CHASER ON SATURDAY SO BEWARE WOMBLEY.

Small price to pay Church ! lol...  Cornelius.. I have emailed you with phone details......

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.