Who's going from Glasgow?
  • syd_barnet August 2013
    Who's all going from Glasgow - in fact anywhere from Scotland?  How are you travelling?  Where are you staying?
    I should have tried for a cheap deal with hotels earlier, but even in February I found that the Travel Lodges and Premier Inns around Wembley were hiking up the prices - obviously something they do when there's an event on at Wembley Stadium or Arena. In any event, I had to wait to see what work/college commitments my son has before booking any travel or accommodation. Now that tickets are to be posted instead of picked up at the ticket office, I've decided not to bother trying for the Wembley area and have booked a hotel not too far from Euston Station.  I'm getting the 16:40 train from GlasgowCentral on the Friday arriving Euston just before 21:30.  Look forward to hearing from anyone else travelling on this train.
    Shine On.
  • CorneliusCornelius August 2013

Hi Syd,

We're going on the 09 05 train from Dundee on Fri 13th, Arrive London Kings X at 02 30.

Staying in the Bayswater area of London, We are meeting up with some friends during the day at Wembley,

Maybe see you there....All the best, Cornelius.

• churchmileschurchmiles August 2013
    Bayswater hey , ahem. I hope you got plenty of ribbed on ya. lol

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.