Fractal Binary Now SOLVED New Math Please help Protect it Roger
  • DMTisESP September 2013
    Hi Roger I got no voice or creadibility.  I wrote a paper describing a new simple math called Fractal Binary from the Video Here....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCYwbzd_Z2k   This Equation splits a wave in half and in half again and again and again...this is how we are suppose to count, but some indoctrinated physicist or math guy is going to steal it cause I can't get it published along the Indoctrinated channels. 

This Math uses the Simplest Law of Physics to Describe Math It Self!  Roger please believe me I am NOT having a Psychosis, this actually works, just ask any math guy to solve the progression from the fractal binary video above, they will say "they will have to think about it", cause to the best of my knowledge (not saying I am right) no one on Earth Has Solved it! 

This allows us to look at String theory using this math because the math itself is the BASIS for String Theory!  Also this Math Allows a New Type of computing where we can ADD AND SUBTRACT Countless Numbers (called Wave / Frequency Bits) AT THE SAME TIME!

You can pick up the phone and like call anyone on Earth and they will talk to you, I can't even get my friends to talk to me, Please Call Michio for me http://mkaku.org/  Have him Look at this PLEASE!  I can't get a hold of him.

• cdburnercdburner September 2013
    the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind .............
  • syd_barnet September 2013
    WTF was all THAT about?  I mean, seriously, you really should just say no to drugs!
  • CorneliusCornelius September 2013
    Sole has no eyes.
  • voodoochild1975 September 2013
    Isn't this kind of like asking for Newton or Fermat's help in getting your band signed?

'Dude, Sagan, far out with Cosmos man... hey, you know any record execs man? I could really use a hand getting signed....'  (read out loud in my best Tommy Chong voice)
    Hey Roger you understand a little about Harmonics Right?  Kidding, You Understand A LOT About Harmonics, You and the Boys like INVENTED Harmonics!  This is Math that is being described with Physics, NOT Physics Being Described with Math!  We have been counting wrong in Physics, I am trying to TEACH the monkey scientists how to count but they won't even listen to me...I can't share the Method because they WONT even TRY to understand the method.  It is How we are suppose to count with New Computing also because since all numbers come from 1, this also is String Theory.  Here is a BETTER MORE Up to date Image of the Formula, I corrected a few flaws and Looking for more as I go further with this. 

Wibble!

What the f""k do you expect Roger to do for you, I don't think you are on the right forum my friend.

Maybe try taking your microwave mathematical equation to Prof Steven Hawking, yeh, He's your man..!

Hey Cornelius, I want Roger to be a Witness to this new Math because

1. I trust him
    2. He understands Harmonics
    3. He is has insight to see the potential of what I am discussing

We can use this new Math to do Computing where we add and subtract these frequencies all at the same time!  This is Issac Newton Stuff!  Yeee Haaa! 
    DMTisESP,
    I take back what I said on my first post on this thread - you SHOULD take drugs as it's patently obvious that you are in urgent need of strong medication.
  • Gibbin82 September 2013
    DMTisESP
    I can see where you are coming from by comparing yourself to Issac Newton, he was known as a scientific genius whose work was very difficult to understand but in some of his ideas he was also quite mad. Unfortunately you are only part-way there and need to do a lot more work on the first part.
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston September 2013
    There's more?
    Wow!  Can't believe this is getting cooler and cooler!  The Numbers Break down further and further, this is a Fractal from 1 wave / frequency.  I am not comparing Ashes Mi with Newton, but this is a ground breaking physics.  Everything comes from 'one'.

I would like to see if one adds let's say (positive)1 fb to (negative)12 fb to (positive)13 fb to (negative)21 fb (AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME) through some wave generator thingy majiggy do hicky, through some other thingy majiggy do hicky thinggy, can't we do adding and subtracting AT THE SAME TIME! Because These Wave / Frequency Bits all come from the Same Fundamental Wave / Frequency of 1 to the Power of 2.

Seriously this is working out,   All numbers come from '1', as it gets divided more and more to higher and higher frequency the number grows.  The Bigger the Number the Higher the Wave / Frequency Bit Set it Resides in. 

I Want To Test This and see if I can get it to work!  Anyone here know what I am talking about? 
  • StrayDogStrayDog September 2013
    Hey DMT!

I wouldn't tell an ass from a knee in the field, so I do not have the slightest clue. I can't even say whether you are making any sense at all with your stuff or not - unlike those guys who are obviously all math/physics experts. However, if you are, I do not think that it's so hard to get it to some open-minded professional scientist with leverage - despite the fact that most of them may be part of the System. I just doubt that Roger will be of any help.

By the way, if you decide to drop toying with comparisons to Newton, do not go back to Jesus - we don't want to lose you, mate. Stick to Lennon - they are "bigger" anyway :)

Stray Dog You are the Man.  I am on my Jesus Pills today so all is GOD...I mean good....kidding :)  The Math works!  I just received confirmation yesterday from an old friend in the IT Field (a retired mathematician / manager from IBM's R&D) from back in the day when I was a PKI Admin / Pen Tester trying to crack PGP.   I burnt out big time since then from PTSD, so the math I wasn't sure about, but he confirmed it does in fact work, he just hasn't seen a series solved with the a method of using physics to describe math, we have always used math to describe physics 

He is a New Grandfather on the same day I sent him the equation his grand daughter was born.  He loves the equation method, but he is a STRONG family man so I will not hear from him as he is with his daughter (as he should be) helping her (as he should be)...so I will not hear from him for a while.  But It Works! 

Roger Can You Please Send this to Michio for me?  Michio is not just a Physicist, he is a physicist with HONOR and COMMON SENSE (He could be a Samaria i.m.o)  Sadly Samaria Warriors Lost all their HONOR in WW2, so he could be a NEW Jesus Type of Samaria that will not Harm Woman or Children instead these new Samaria will give up their lives for all Woman and Children.  Michio will not steal Ideas and is NOT a Political Puppet saying what he is told by the elite.  

Michio is also smart enough to tie all these waves into subatomic strings using this method, he is the only physicist smart enough to think simply about String Theory and he can also see the Method of Frequency Bits Described in the Paper in his Head. 

I see (or should say Hear) the Frequency Bits resinate into new Numbers when you collide them head on and play them together.  He will help speed this NEW Math Up.  Roger can You Please Send this to Michio for me? 

His full name is Michio Kaku and he is the ONLY Physicist on the Planet I know and trust anymore, all the others will no longer speak to me...could it be the Jesus thing?  Could be... IT'S JESUS DISCRIMINATION EVERYONE!  No one Likes Jesus...can't say I blame them, look at what the Religion that preaches Love and Unity has done, by forcing people into it through FEAR and DIVISION.  So I understand ;( 

Michio Kaku is his name Roger, I can't reach him to discuss the paper of converting numbers into fb...I need him to also describe how the numbers break up into smaller chunk's.  I am the worst person with Math, the equations I wrote were simple physics wave / frequency, the math is simple grade 6 math and it WORKS.  Help me Michio Kaku...your our only hope ;(  

• Andre September 2013
    @DMTisESP:

Calm down!

You wrote, that no one listens to you. Not your friends, no scientists. And I see why. Your style of writing text is confusing, jumpy and crazy. Since I don't know you in person, I can't decide if this is just you being very excited about your findings or you have some sort of personality disorder. I don't mean to offend you. Believe me, I really don't. I just want you to know, that,if no one listens to you, it's because of your way to talk. I was very good in math and physics and I'm very curious about it. But I don't understand the formulas, so I can't tell if you are right or wrong.

Here is what I would do if I were you:

1) Do not ask the most famous people to help you. They get hundreds of letters each day. And if they are as confusing as your forum posts here, I'm sure they will be tossed in the garbage can immediately. Also, Roger is busy at the moment with a tour of some sort of musical and he is neither a mathmatician or a physicist. I have heard of Michio Kaku before, but I'm sure he gets hundreds of letters each day and he has other things to do.

2) Write an article about your invention. BUT: DO IT IN A RESPUTABLE MANNER. Focus on the formulas and a clear, concise description on what that all means. Don't talk about, that not even your friends listen to you or that Jesus stuff. That only hurts your cause by making you look crazy.

3) Send that article to a math or physics magazine. They will publish it if it's good enough.

4) Apply for a patent. Then no one can steal your work and make a profit except you. 

The patent and the article in the magazine is proof for all eternity, that you are the author of this new way to calculate.

Good luck with that. Really, I hope this works out for you, but CALM DOWN AND FOCUS!
  • churchmileschurchmiles September 2013
    When the sun beats down and i lie on the bench i can always here them talk. Me im just a lawnmower , you can tell me by the way i walk.

And Harold Demure, from Art Literature, nips up the nearest tree.

(Here come the cavalry)

Take a couple if you wish their in the dish.

Well Andre, your considered patience in trying to talk sense into DMTisESP is all very admirable - but a complete waste of time.  I find the phrase which works best with these types is 'Just Fuck Right Off and take your brand of shitty ramblings with you.' As you may have gathered, I don't have much tolerance for attention seeking weirdos.
    So your a big fan of , pero callejero . su cabeza es tan grande que sólo puede hacer los espectáculos al aire libre.

In with the left hook is the Bethnal Green Butcher,

but he's countered on the right by Mick's chaingang fight,

and Liquid Len, with his smashed bottle men,

is lobbing Bob the Nob across the gob.

Ya just one big pink fairy. Hows ya lens machine. The fox on the rocks. The ole Green Gate , Bethnal Green sure used to rock it up in the early 80s.
    I'm only a weirdo cause you don't know me in person.  The Internet turns us into text on a computer screen.  Thanks Roger for letting me share this math.  If you were able to get Michio to look at it I thank you, if not, I thank you for letting me share it on your forum.  I'm tired of getting whipped like this for just trying to share ideas.  Amazing the anger I get sharing this idea with any new idea, I get attacked as if I were doing something harmful?  But at least people responded, I hate the indifference, so the anger is better than nothing at least,
    Well why not direct your 'queries' or 'theories' towards a suitable site where there are like-minded people who have an interest in whatever it is that you are are trying to 'discuss'?  Now, few (if any) on here actually know Roger, but  we'd be pretty surprised to hear that he has an unusually keen interest in mathematics.  What I do know is that no one on here has any interest.  In fact, such is the poor use of grammar and spelling in your posts, no one really has a clue what you are on about.
    You are correct in saying that I don't know you in person and who knows, if I did meet you, I'd probably see a reasonable friendly person.  With that in mind, I apologise for my previous reference.  I'm not a fan of cyber hard men and I reckon I let myself down with the comments that I made.  Please understand though, that this is primarily a site to discuss a particular subject - I wouldn't go on to a site about nuclear physics to talk about Roger Waters' performance of The Wall and expect to be welcomed with open arms.
    I hope you are receptive to my apology and you find the answers to whatever it is that you are looking for. 
    Syd buddy Thank You so much and wow.  No one has like EVER said sorry to me on the Internet before, like EVER (that I can honestly remember) Your the First, Thank You, it felt good. 

The Internet is so Rude, if we could only just treat each other the same way on the Internet as we do as in person, this Internet thing would work in helping with a PEACEFUL Awakening Transition. 

I fear the Internet with one hand but love it with the other.  It is 'This' Medium of 'Writing', that simple details get lost, or misinterpreted.  Most people have a difficult time in translating their thoughts into written words, and flaming soon follows, over what?...A misunderstanding.  They were probably on the same path together, but because they couldn't communicate effectively enough they became enemy's on the same road, (which is a useless waste of valuable energy imo).  Others become sick and turn into sick Trolls, there are many types of Trolling Psychologies as their are Trolls.  Some are Healthy Trolls, other are Sick Trolls.  There are no pat answers I can see.

Anyhow I treat you as I would Roger.  This is his forum and You Bet You he has an account and he talks to you.  Of course he does, all Official Forums sites do.  So you could be Roger, you could me, a healthy troll, a sick troll, an anything, but so could I, so could anyone, we don't know one another here, because we can't trust one another on line as easily as we can in person, not saying it can't be done, I'm saying it isn't being done.

I should have been more clear in my description why I put the Fractal Binary Method up here to begin with.

1. Roger can help protect it from the psychopath's that will scoop it up and try to control it.
    2. It is all about Waves and Roger Understands Waves Better than Most
    3. It has viable potential in something bigger than anything I have seen before in math / computing / physics (if it can be done.)
    4. I cannot go down the path of Writing a Paper or getting it published in the Mainstream because the Messiah complex thing spooked a lot of the Physics Math People off.  ( I understand )  ;)
    5. I am EXHAUSTED!  I can't take another step alone with this I feel.

Also I treat everyone here as nice as I would Roger, cause You could very well be him, this is his Forum after all, It's not mine  ;)  I don't have a forum, don't want one anyway, cause it's not about me at the end of the day, in the bigger picture, plus I am very shy.  It is about who we leave behind, and the effects we caused.  "All that you touch and all that you see is all that you'll ever be" ;)  With DMT Your me ;)  We Create Heaven or We Create Hell, choose Love or Choose Fear.  Ignorance is the only crime there is...

Sorry just felt inspired to write, your kindness was nice :)

Well, the way I see it, if someone messes up then they take the responsibility for their actions.  Too many people see it as a weakness to admit that they were wrong or say sorry.  On the contrary, I see it as a strength.  If I realise that I've been wrong, taken steps to rectify the situation and, if necessary, apologise, then I know the chances of repeating the mistake is minimised.  However, it's fairly easy to say sorry to get what you want - you've got to mean it.  And I did mean it.
    One big unhappy family. lol. 
    @DMTisESP

So, with the point numbered “4” in your last post, you’re modestly suggesting that you’re so famous in academic circles - even if for the bad reason of having your “Messiah Complex” - that not a single journal would consider publishing that stuff a priori? In this case it looks like you think that fighting fire with fire is the best tactics and are trying to get rid of your mild mental deviation by substituting it with a proper mental disorder - that of delusions of grandeur :).

I mean seriously, as it was quite justly pointed out somewhere above - you really need to concentrate, Dude. Because it’s true that you seem to be permanently and painfully lacking any focus. Which IS of the essence. For ABSOLUTELY anything.  Otherwise you are simply wasting your and other people’s time in vain. And they might have some reasonable grounds to get slightly mad at you.

Thanks Syd :)  I mean it as well :) 

Stray Dog, I'm nuts, I admit it!  There that felt better.   Hey Everyone I'm crazy!  So are all of you!!!...were all crazy!  There that felt better. 

I understand I must keep my Ego in check.  I try my best to remain anonymous, because it's the message that is important "Not The Messenger".  Sometimes my Ego gets the Better of me...get it?  I get the Better of Myself ;)  So yea thanks for the Grounding...but sometimes I trip way out there.  Math IS Music Stray Dog...Roger is a Mathematician, and this math is Music Based.  It's Numbers as Music ;)  Let me know if my Ego gets big Stray Dog and I will listen.    

I understand what you mean about the Focus, I think this is why I am seeing things like Fractal Binary, because my Focuse is way "out there some where"... Looking from a different vantage point.  Not saying anything I say is "Right" because there is No Right.  Everything we believe as "Right" today over time will have different understanding.   

Peace Guys, I'll try to tone it down :)  

Oh and I will do my Best to Focus but it is impossible at times, it's P.T.S.D. its a real medical disorder. (not looking for sympathy, just understanding and respect) Some days are better than others.  Today is a good day :)  I can focus and write.  Others are Scattered and Chaotic.  It's not so much that I'm crazy, it's that I am Aware, that the Environment I am Living in is very sick, and I (and many others) are sick as a result.  Not Blaming it, or anything, but it is a fact I see. 
    @DMTisESP

I’m not talking about your Ego – you sound pretty humble, if not shy to me. But to permanently stay focused is indeed essential. And it’s even more important if you can actually go “through the looking glass”. Besides, you can shift your “assemblage point” as far from its “normal” position – and you’re right that there is nothing particularly good about this kind of normalcy - as you can and try to cross any boundaries, but you’re not supposed to try to cross the street while it’s “out there somewhere”. Trips are trips, business is business. They are different things requiring different state of mind. When you get trippy while trying to talk business, it’s a bad idea. I’m sure that you’ve already had to deal with its dubious consequences yourself on multiple occasions. By the way, you’ll have to excuse me, but as far as I’m concerned, the brilliant substance of your visionary breakthroughs is also still to be corroborated.  

@DMTisESP

I had no idea about your medical condition – the “addendum” about it at the end of your comment appeared when I’d already posted my last one. Sorry about that. But still try to do your best as planned. To jump to “moving forward”.

Right on Stray Dog, Thank You, I respect you, your here a lot, your a Waters Junkie ;)   I will do my best to moving forward, like most in the dark, tripping like a fool to those that can see and bumping into those that cannot  :)    I'm a poet and I Knowed It...;)  sorry translation of humor is sometimes not transcribable in this medium ;)
    DMTisESP = PMT

The person above me cannot help herself

Everyone is above you , doh i am now below you.
    PMT?

Pre-menstral-tension, the wife gets it quite a lot....tee...hee...!

Ah, I see. It's known in these parts as PMS.
    Hey Has anyone seen this 1 Plus Table anywhere?  When was it developed?  Came up with it a couple of days ago, there are NO Original Ideas, so is it from India, Islam, England?  Where did this 1 Plus Table Come From....From this 1 Plus Table ALL of the Multiplication Tables Emerge and are built, by just adding 1 to the Answer over and over again.  It is soooooo way cool....

Does all of this have anything to do with Roger Waters, Pink Floyd or even anything that people who come to this forum may be remotely interested in?
    Yea, Roger is like apart of this somehow...Please believe me I am the worst psychic on the planet, but I do know he is involved with this in the future and please understand this isn't about me, it is about a new math...here have you ever seen this matrix...I am on Math Forums Looking for where it originated from, I wrote this in Grade 2...but I always had trouble adding so I would break it...anyhow it is cool....

NO! it doesn't have anything to do with Roger, Pink Floyd or any other musicians. No I haven't seen this "Math?" before and have never wanted to or want to again (and I think that goes for everyone else on this forum) And also No it isn't cool it's boring crap.
    woh dude take a chill pil i am sure if you ask someone like Straydog he will be able to simplify it for you. Like the obvious number ( 4 ) that is 5 rows down and 6 rows across clearly should be a 2. 
    So basically, you're playing Sudoku.
    STRAY DOG WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!  This is a cool Matrix Straydog, no one I have spoken with has seen it, I KNOW it exists from the Past but no one can find a reference to this Matrix...can you help Stray dog if you would like to be apart of this new math?  I ask you cause You do really rock! and you were kind to me, your a good person. 

Gibbin82 no sweat, just don't read the threads, it is not so much the content of the thread, I feel it is my (for lack of a better word) Insanity that annoys you, and I agree, it annoys me as well...

Roger I LOVE YOU!  Everyone here I LOVE YOU...and yes PatricHouston this is the ultimatum game of Sudoku! 
    @DMTisESP

To think that I'm a good person is a big mistake. To think that I'm a math person is a grave mistake.

So I'm afraid the only Matrix I'm more or less versed in is that inspired by "Ghost in the Shell".

DMTis ESP

I have every right to read the threads just as much as I have the right to expect the threads to be relevent to the forum I am reading them on. The problem is your threads (and I have looked through your thread history) are Not at all relevant to this forum, and excuse me for being blunt they appear to be complete bollocks. Your Insanity as you describe it doesn't bother me at all, in fact we all have a bit of a kink and a few issues (some more than others) that we learn to deal with. What does bother me though is that your obsessive ranting about what appears to be completely irrelevant nonsense and the fact as you say "just don't read it" has been taken up by many who just don't read this forum anymore full stop!

I am not saying don't post anymore, please do but instead of the crap you do post, try listening to a bit of Roger Waters music instead and put something up that is about Roger Waters and the things he has created. The maybe your "insanity" that annoys you will recede a bit and you will have contributed to make the forum a better place instead of the graveyard it has become.
    And If Roger was so interested in all this crap why didn't he cover the Wall with mathematic formulas instead of all the interesting and relevant stuff he had projected onto it. In your world the Wall might be about a wannabe mathematician who nobody would listen to because he was nuts, but in reality it wasn't.
    Gibbin82

I thought you were on your way out, but since you seem to have changed your mind … would you mind telling me who exactly has appointed you a meter maid around here? Our Canadian friend, however nutty he might be, is at least trying to submit something … well … original. Yes, the guy obviously lives in his own world, but he does not appear to be just an “attention seeker” – whatever that may mean (I believe anyone who posts any comment here or elsewhere wants it to be read by other people). Frankly, I do not have a clue whether his math/physics “rants” are making the slightest sense, which I have already admitted on a couple of earlier occasions, but, to be perfectly honest, they do not strike me as something any more deranged than your posts, for instance.

You encourage people to stick to “relevant” topics. It’s a nice idea. But let’s define the term. For example, I would not mind to talk about how Roger’s philosophy and worldview that transpire in “The Wall”, “Animals”, and, to a lesser extent, some other albums, and which I had a folly to take seriously not so long ago, relate to the current state of things in our society and his own actions. I would take the liberty of stating that it’s highly relevant. Not to say momentous. I’ve even started a couple of threads in attempt to realize this idea. But I don’t seem to remember you among active participants. And, it should be admitted, the threads were not exactly a success in general. OK, let’s put this “boring” stuff aside, and, since we are all here specifically to entertain you and help you have a good tme, let’s talk exclusively about music. Roger is performing “The Wall”. There is a site that contains an unbelievably thorough and insightful analysis of this work made by Bret Urick. It, too, sounds pretty relevant to me. And again, I can’t believe it, but it has never even been mentioned on this Forum once, let alone properly discussed. As far as I’m concerned, it would be one of best things – if not the best one – written on the subject. But it does not somehow seem to be of a great interest to anyone here either – you included.

So, what precisely are you suggesting to talk about? New DVD releases? Snapshots taken during a gig? Weather? Sports? Cars? Make-up? It looks like it’s not about “relevant” topics. It’s rather about topics that you consider so. In other words, it’s about ones that you find convenient to discuss because they make you feel “cozy and warm” and all. It's not about music, Roger Waters, Pink Floyd or anything. It's about you. And, I guess, you are entitled to this “stupid spoiled whore” cosmology. But leave everybody else alone. Because if you think that sticking to it is any less crazy than posting math formulas wherever one’s pleased, than “stupid” was a compliment.

Thanks for coming to my Rescue Stray Dog.  Gibbin82 what's bugging you?  Are you a psychic, if you are I get it, a lot of other psychics get mad at me cause I am the Worst psychic on the planet and my ESP does stuff on it's own...just shield yourself OK?  Don't ever try to read me...it may not be me your reading...all my Light-workers got sick :(, so Psychic Defence's OK? 

Hey Stray Dog, thanks for putting up with me in my little world, which I agree it is :( 

Here is how these frequency Bits can be represented as what we call numbers.  And Stray Dog math isn't hard it is the Language and some of the Esoteric Complicated Mumbo Jumbo thing that throws Most, Like Me, You and Gibbbin82 and Roger and Like Everyone HERE away from it....

Anyhow Just trying to add these Frequency Bits in Series and Parallel...I have know Idea How I know all of this stuff, but it does appear to be working so far :)  

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.