TRUTH
  • grungdoommetallgrungdoommetall September 2013
    Could be a killer in a holy face could be a rubber in a holy wears could be a nothing with me face to face could be a satan front of all in prays could be a big lie that kill all truly faith ‎من به در گفتم ولیکن بشنوند نکته ها را مو به مو حق خوارها.‏‎
  • churchmileschurchmiles September 2013
    Will you throw in pet insurance ?
    i dont know what is on your mean exactly .but i can tell about a perfect sence that was a try for help to someone from my old myself Lol ,take it easy . something is in the air and you dont know what is this ,so someone true in the window who you just can to miss. anyway Harvest is free about my note . Its time for me to go, BYE.
    Well i went out and bought me a leisure suit , i jingle my change but im still kinda cute.
  • CorneliusCornelius September 2013

Did you get that job ?, doin' radio promo's.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ? go and read TOO MUCH ROPE lyrics may you can FIND your answer in this part.
    And now i look just like a penguin in bondage boy. I think someone has spent to much time in the presence of a certain dynamo hum
    so go and watch happy feet cartoon if you are sober at the end of this cartoon you can see your favorite that you looking for. And now you have your confrimed request .So please and please dont tierd yourself with thinking about this deep challengs. this is end of our conversation time . Its nice to meet you. bye.
    Watch out where those huskies go, 
  • CorneliusCornelius September 2013
    Here comes that circular movement,RUB IT
  • voodoochild1975 October 2013
    His other post was in Persian, I suspect English is not his first language, he might be using the same bad software translation I did to get his posts into English from Persian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.