Anyone else heard the silly rumour about the Wall concert?
  • Gibbin82 September 2013
    Anyone else been taken in by the silly rumour that has been doing the rounds that there is a Roger Water The Wall concert on tomorrow night at Wembley in London? It really seemed as though it might have been true but a browse among the recent threads on the Roger Waters forum confirmed that it can't be true as nobody is really talking about it, let alone excited about what would have been an amazing concert if it was really happening. Anyway must keep checking the threads as who knows there may be a meeting for nutters happening sometime soon which will really spark a huge response and a flood of "interesting" posts.
  • churchmileschurchmiles September 2013
  • imspartacusimspartacus September 2013
    theres one on Monday and im already there let u know what it is like. going with my 18 year old son which makes it even more special. hope u have a great nite at Wembley.
    Wemnley rocked last night and me and my 15 year old  had a ball. Cheer wodge.

excellent supberb amazing. my son has been converted.
    nice one spartacus glad you both had a hoot. Well that me done now as far as tracking roger waters info goes the wall is down and this website wont be far behind. so cheerio
    cheers. had a great night. couple of days previous I met bryn terfel  he said he was gonna try his best to go to Manchester gig spoke to him about ca ira  said hes been a big Floyd fan since his youth. really nice down to earth man. picture in thumbnail.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact with any issues.