Saturday the 14th....................
  • bmock78bmock78 September 2013
    Booked the tickets in darkest January, waited a long nine months, arrived at Wembley last night to the best concert I've ever been to. The music, the crowd, Roger, fucking amazing.
  • churchmileschurchmiles September 2013
    chow now , corn, etc have a good life. Noce doing banter with you
  • syd_barnet September 2013
    I've commented elsewhere how much I enjoyed the Wembley gig, but one thing slightly annoyed me - well, it annoyed me a lot actually - and that was the hiking of the prices of the merchandise on the night. A few weeks ago, I bought a hoodie (£29.95) , t-shirt (£19.95) and a tour programme (£9.95).  Boy, am I glad I bought them early!  On the night, the t-shirts were £25 (+25%), hoodies were a whopping £60 (+100%) and programmes were also doubled in price!  I know Wembley Stadium were acting as an agent and were  probably entitled to a small cut, but a fucking 100% increase on the programmes and hoodies?  Just how the fuck is THAT justified?  
  • cdburnercdburner September 2013
    Totally agree with syd, I did the same and am glad I did, £6.40 for a cheeseburger [NO chips] (I know that's nothing to do with Roger), was ridiculous ! I enjoyed the Wembley gig, tho a few idiots [as usual] tried to spoil it for others.
  • churchmileschurchmiles September 2013
    Syd i have to agree 100percent,  I wanted a childs shirt of the bomber on the grey t shirt for my son. tHEY DID NOT SELL CHILDS SHIRTS SO HE SAID BUY HIM A SMALL ADULT AND ONE DAY HE WILL GROW INTO IT. fAIR COMMENT , BUT AT £35 FOR A CHILDS SHIRT. rOG CAN POKE IT.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact with any issues.