Happy Martin Luther Kings Day :)
  • DMTisESP January 2014
  • Gibbin82 January 2014
    I find it difficult to believe that anyone could post something like this anywhere other than a site devoted to racial hatred. To suggest that we should thank anyone for killing someone and suggest it was done to give people a holiday, is beyond any reasonable human decency. Whether this is an ill judged attempt at humour, or an ironic statement about the death of an inspirational man, you really should take a good look at yourself. Of all the crap you have posted here, this is beyond the pale, as it comes across as disgusting and very offensive.
  • waveprojectwaveproject January 2014

@Gibbin82

as far as i understand the background of
    DMTisTEP´s choice of dark sarcasm( not humor or ironic statement at all), it´s an outcry of consternation and rage about the power of the elites who always did and will switch out everybody who is a potential danger for their only the background THEY have: to KEEP their power. you seriously can´t say that this is a suggestion to thank anyone for killing him.

(...though i don´t get that "holyday"-thing. maybe DMTisTEP could explain to me this riddle)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.