Howard Stern Needs Help in waking UP Roger!
  • DMTisESP August 2014
    Hey ROGER This is Like Super URGENT!  Howard Stern is like one of my Idols cause he can THINK THINK THINK!  But he is really having a hard time letting go of the "matrix" (his beliefe system) I was in the Same Boat as Him.... 

He Loves Pink FLoyd Roger and he LOVES U, but the Zionist Nazi Brain Washing is in command of his THINKING! 

We MUST WAKE HIM UP OR HE IS UP SHITS CREEK! this is what he said about U Roger, it wasn't to bad but it was not Howard Saying it cause Like I said He is probally UR Biggest Fan, Bet Ya He Comes Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-PKphSF88M 

Howard Stern If UR Reading this PLEASE WAKE UP BEFORE BILL C-666 gets finished!  WE MUST SAVE HOWARD STERN ROGER!

Oh and Roger here is my New Kids (and RETARDED INDROCTINATED UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR) Book Cover and the First Page for FRACTAL BINARY! 

Here is the First Page Look at the 9 Plus Table Roger! 

Roger I am a Fucking Genuis Like Confusious So SAVE ME ROGER!  GET THE MATH OUT THERE!  AND SAVE HOWARD STERN I LOVE HOWARD STERN I DON"T WANT HIM TO PUT HIMSELF IN BILL C-666! 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.