Roger Waters, The Wall DVD
  • spiff December 2011
    Any update on when this DVD will be available ????
  • spiff December 2011

We are also going to see Roger in Toronto In June 2012!!..... Was lucky enough to get row 4 tickets through Roger's website. Will be an awesome show !!!   

• SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope December 2011
    bumping
  • tibblesktibblesk January 2012
    I would think after the tour is over.
  • spiff January 2012
    We are on the aisle in center section. Only got 3 rows in front of us....hopefully all short people. Gonna wear my cowboy boots for extra hight just in case.....!!
  • kellycampbell January 2012
    You should be fine unless you asre super short, third row it is hard to have your view blocked.  Have Fun
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope February 2012
    A friend posted me a youtube video/audio of the pink floyd immersion box set?? and "comfortably numb" was the "sampler" song playing, and it doesn't even sound at all like Roger, I'm NOT buying that!!!
  • mst3k96 July 2012
    Sorry about the thread revival, but I had a thought the other day.. a quite far-fetched but awesome concept.. What if Roger released the 1980 show with his current one? Like a two or three disc set on blu-ray and DVD??? That would be amazing.. The only thing is I would expect a $50+ price tag for it, but who cares...
  • Well that was a kind of common thing back in old days, when The Wall Live in Berlin was released with Wall film..I'm not confident about possibility of releasing something like this today, though the Immersion version of the Wall includes a photobook with Floyd photos from 80-81 tour, as well as one photo from current tour (!). 
  • ADF0805 August 2012
    Maybe the version given in Quebec City? For me, I like this version because this is to give the greatest The Wall during his tour of Waters and I am little Quebec.
  • BigBunnyBigBunny September 2012
    when are we going to get the dvd/Blu Ray Roger?? i'm looking forward to reliving my 2 shows >=:)
  • kellycampbell September 2012
    I agree mst3k96  I have mentioned it before, Since I saw the original I would like to see the original version released in a deluxe version along with the latest version.  And yes they will comment around 40 to 50 bucks but I for one will be on it as soon as it becomes available.
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston September 2012

I found this online. Seems better than a youtube video, but I've only watched the first 20 minutes.

http://www.panicstream.com/video/thewall.html

After a trip to Radio Shack, I've wired my computer into the TV and watching the concert on the big screen...goosebumps!
    Just saw a guy playing the cowbell during "Young Lust".LOL
  • jcare September 2012
    Well then I really need to see it!  lol
  • BigBunnyBigBunny September 2012
    i need more cowbell!
    Yeah, that cracked me up. It is a pretty good video of the concert.
  • johnnydenmark November 2012
    he record the wall in greece to the dvd
  • Floydians November 2012
    Nah, Gilmours performance was unlikely to appear according to Davids blog.
  • cdburnercdburner November 2012
    yes its in the box set too "Rare Precious & Beautiful 2" tho thats the only decent part of the dvd on that !! I could have filmed it better !!
    yes lol
  • Floydians November 2012
    Is that box set authorised? In the David's 'unofficial' blog they linked to the video and mentioned it would not be made available. The blog is linked from the official site.

"You may have heard that the shows are being recorded for a future DVD release, although I obviously couldn’t tell you about any such plans, as I don’t know them, so please don’t ask. All I can say is that tonight’s ‘Comfortably Numb’ is being recorded, so that it may be posted on various websites, but is not intended to be released on DVD"

Though who knows in the end, right? :)
    its unofficial, tho the rest of the stuff on it is ok... Ltd to 400 boxes
    yes ive a few good copies of different concerts, Canada is good too
    yes me too, I can sleep tonight now!!
  • johnnydenmark November 2012
    fuck gilmour,he is boring.he play an ok guitar,yes,but the band roger  had now is a lot better.but miss fairwheater 
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.