THREE WISHES
  • oneofthesedays January 2012

1. A REUNION TOUR

2. ENOUGH $$$ TO PAY FOR THOSE TICKETS

3. TO BE AMUSED TO DEATH

Night after night going round and round my brain (what's left of it) this dream is driving me insane!!!

• butterflybutterfly January 2012
    .  .  .  apparently  this  dream  seems  to  be  insane , but  at  the  end , Roger' s dream' s  turn  out  to  be  very  sane  .  .  .  
    I agree. B-fly I am new here. Have you been able to land any tix for this round? I got my first set for Hartford @ 199 each! Insane but worth every penny. I wish they would release NYC already. I havent seen Long Island or New Jersey listed. I need more cities. Do they update this site frequently?
  • butterflybutterfly January 2012
    .  .  .   oneofthesedays ,  the  main  page  of  this  site ,  posted  the  actually  news  .  .  I  am  from  europe  and  probably ,  he  will  toured  with  the  WALL  in  2013  .  .  must  wait  a  little  bit ,  but  saw  him  in  2011  in  switzerland   .  .  I  dream  Roger' s  dream  over  30  years ,  you  can  be  sure , this  is  a  very   very   SANE  DREAM   .  .    first  when  I  was  a  teenager  and  until  2002 ,  I  hear  to  PINK  FLOYD ,  then  Roger  do  the  tour  "  in the  flesh "  and  my  son  convicted  me  to ,  go  to  his  concert  .  .  and  from  there  I  follow  Roger  above ,  the  words , the  lyrics  the  melodies  of  his  songs ,  are  unique  .  .  .  .   more  than 30  years  spent  well  and  I  think  he  continues  to  do  exceptional  works  .  .  .  .   HOW  OLD  ARE  YOU  ?  ?   you  made  a  good  choice ,  and  this  dream  will  not  drive  you  insane ,  you  will  not  been  disappointed  from  Roger  .  .  .  .   
  • andrepaul January 2012
    I thought the title was referring to the album Flickering Flame hahaha
  • butterflybutterfly July 2013
    . . . B U M P . . . 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.