Sorry, these tickets are no longer available.
  • CaptainSpauldingCaptainSpaulding February 2012

Sorry, these tickets are no longer available.

• SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope February 2012
    aaaaw, well that's really too bad since I know you had sounded enthusiastic about going....a real fan....anyway, good luck with this and welcome back :)))
  • RWADMINRWADMIN February 2012

Bump

Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users RWADMIN

• Sorry, these tickets are no longer available.

• RunRun April 2012
    You skybluenohope were the fraud you have been caught by mr fancy and admin of pretending to be a admin. You will be taken to court and punshished for your crimes against children and apes

• RunRun April 2012
    You were the fraud you have been caught by mr fancy and admin of pretending to be a admin. You will be taken to court and punshished for your crimes against children and apes

• SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope April 2012
    I would like to second, and even third, Captain Spaulding's request to ban Run. He's never posted ANY rw related material, except once, to say he hated him, and then to pick on me and Anita and apparently is still doing it. thanks Dr. who and captain spaulding for calling a duck a duck xxx
  • rogerh2o April 2012
    I think if you click on "Runs" name you'll see he has been banned already!
    YES!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :))))
    see now, that's the real administration, silent about it I guess, lol.....he (run) was just trying to seriously confuse any real facts i or maybe anyone else was trying to post, probably in cahoots with the other ticket co ppl, which I can probably safely bet, isn't "half owned by Roger" as stated by one of it's promoters of it on here, tour. Anybody stays with those people to me are traitors not just to me but to this company, imho, especially, if they know it and still just stay there. If i were the artist and this were my website, and i know who had did that, i'd tell them to fuck off the next time they wanted a presale ticket...Also, this "new forum president" guy, if he keeps that up, he's seriously got to go too, he also, never a single post really about rw, except for mocking and mimicking Roger & Co too...
  • anitabeat April 2012
    Good that people who really bothered here like Run, was banned!! the new forum president should also stop like Sky says, never a  post really about RW so what kind of presiden is he???
    Hi Anita!! It's just divert and distract tactics....so far so good maybe he's just gone too, but I doubt he can keep doing that for long, it's just ridiculous and the real members all know it..:)) 
  • anitabeat April 2012
    oh yes terrible and everybody noticed this! may be now you can be in peace here? I hope so, you and all of us, real Roger's fans!!
    WE can be in peace :)))
  • anitabeat April 2012
    GOOD to read this!!
  • Runlikehell April 2012
    You were the fraud skybluenohope you have been caught by mr fancy and admin of pretending to be a admin. You will be taken to court and punshished for your crimes against children and apes
  • anitabeat April 2012
    RUIN AGAIN THE FORUM? RUN LIKE HELL?
    now that IS "looney tunes" (run), don't worry Anita, it's obviously the same person, if they banned him once, we just have to ignore it until they ban him again. I leave another note to administrator and send an email and complain too Anita, forum@rogerwaters.com just tell them the same guy they just banned is now back as "runlikehell" :)
  • anitabeat April 2012
    impossible to control.......may be....I can't read this postings.....just have to ignore them.....
  • Runlikehell April 2012
    You were the fraud skybluenohope you have been caught by mr fancy and admin of pretending to be a admin. You will be taken to court and punshished for your crimes against children and apes. The legislation is on mr fancy our forum presidents desk for your immediate dismissal as well as several article of inclement on your past of being a tranny and faking womenship. You have violated the term of your aggreement by acting in a matter of discretion and faking the admin team. You and your reputation will be destroyed run like hell.
    ANITA ;email in, forum@rogerwaters.com (if link doesn't work to your email you can still send one just type in the address, it's still good), otherwise the note I just left on admin page might not get picked up as fast. I would, but I emailed already about him/them, maybe 3 to 4 times already, so they already know, I second the sentiments of everyone who wanted Run gone, and now this second name too...
  • Runlikehell April 2012
    You were the fraud skybluenohope you have been caught by mr fancy and admin of pretending to be a admin. You will be taken to court and punshished for your crimes against children and apes. The legislation is on mr fancy our forum presidents desk for your immediate dismissal as well as several article of inclement on your past of being a tranny and faking womenship. You have violated the term of your aggreement by acting in a matter of discretion and faking the admin team. You and your reputation will be destroyed run like hell.
  • anitabeat April 2012
    all the time the same words? aggggg I guess nobody is reading this anymore......nobody has interest in something like this.
  • Runlikehell April 2012
  • Runlikehell April 2012
  • anitabeat April 2012

I will email now Sky.....

Great!! And, I left a note on admin page, leaving a link back to one of his comments, after you email you also may like to read this and leave a comment there:

http://rogerwaters.com/forum/index.php?p=/profile/1/admin

• anitabeat April 2012
    I just did it too!!

you run, and don't keep coming back, another complaint now to admin xxxxxx

I put a note for admin about "runskyrun", AND, "runlikehell" had been banned also, along with "run" ... :))))

Thanks a lot for making me have to be complaining now all the time "run", I don't like to be complaining, so give it up, nobody's listening to you anymore, stopped after you were taking the forum president thing a little way too seriously, wake up and move on.....to someplace else where you don't have to be so hateful all of the time.....that's the last I'll ever try to say to you....

i am rebumping this just in case anyone wanted to finish talking and just skip over the banned member "runskyrun", or is about to be, for a third time

• lovelifewhy December 2012
    What does £172 for two tickets pre-sale actually get us???
  • kellycampbell December 2012
    besides the tickets???

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.