wHAT OF THE MEANING OF HUMAN
  • please say to diplomats around the world we dont need war and they dont try to make a new war because we dont doing that.
    WHAT GOD WANT GOD GETS GOD HELP US ALL.
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope March 2012
    right on!! :)))
  • i am you and what i see blondey
    ;-D
    Hi Grunge, nice to talk to you again by the way, where you been?? :)))
  • MAYBE THEY CAN KILL MY BODY BUT THEY CANT KILL MY SOUL SO IM FREE FOR EVER AND ITS ETERNALITY.
  • i cant easy connect to net. every friend are right?
    i don't understand, "every friend are right"?? what do you mean? :)))
  • تمام دوستان حالشان خوب است
    if you meant as in right vs. wrong, i'd say that right now, they are ALL wrong
    IF anyone messages you telling you not to talk to me or you can't join them on new forum, QUESTION it, question why, and don't go, just stay here, they are just pulling some scam. Hell, even I could create an account and put ADMIN as my user name...
  • voila!!
  • that's me, sky blue hope, trying to make a point.
    ANYBODY, could have masterminded this, and stole the people off of here. I'm even more certain than ever, that it won't even be really Roger, in this q&a. If I were there, which I won't be, I would be able to tell for sure.

bump

bump
  • butterflybutterfly March 2012
    .  .  Hey  you ,  grungdoo  .  .  .   you' re  right ,  the  world  don' t  need  war   .  .  we  are  not  AMUSED  TO  DIE  .  .  .  
  • OK . . .
  • butterflybutterfly May 2012
    .  .   grungedoommetall . .  I  am  happy , to  see  you  back  . . I  miss  your  " mustache " , ha ha , are  you  well  . .  some  weeks  ago , I  sent  a  private  e-mail  to  you , but  no  answer , do  you  have  the  same , old  e-mail  address  . .  BYE  . . 
  • Yeah, and down with propaganda for oil wars!!
  • ripvanpol May 2012
    This is from a letter written by Albert Einstein to Sigmund Freud:

How is it possible for this small clique to bend the will of the majority, who
    stand to lose and suffer by a state of war, to the service of their ambitions. An
    obvious answer to this question would seem to be that the minority, the ruling
    class at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well, under
    its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and
    makes its tool of them.

Think about it.
  • My dear butterfly tanks about your email .
  • My dear ripvanpol im sorry cause my english language is not stronge but tank you aboute your think opinion for me i am always busy to thinking so tank you.
  • My yellow rose war is war and what is target ? for everything they want oil diamond lands money they need for better life .
  • butterflybutterfly July 2013
    . . . B U M P . . . 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.