LOL - Why not? ...I think Roger is sexy!
  • DarkbladeDarkblade July 2011
    You know?

He's aged yummy. In fact, I appreciate his looks more now then when he was younger. =0). The man sexay!!!

imageimage
  • nicklashernicklasher July 2011
    Ele esta velho mesmo mas tambem o acho mais sexy agora do que quando mais jovem.muito gato!!
  • BigBunnyBigBunny July 2011

it's the same with David Bowie. in the 90's he looked way hotter then he did in the 70's >=;P

guys look better then us in their 40 & 50s... and 60s :( they go rugged. James Hetfield is the same.

• Yeah, men got it like that. But so could/would women, if we dedicated ourselves to being the best we could for our men, :) He is sooooooooooooo sexy, I can't even stand it!!  lol xxxxxxx
  • PS: Actually, I don't think I was ready in my 20's, for anyone, anything, substantial in my life....cant explain why here. BUT, I feel "readier" now than ever before (in my 40's), and sexier and in even better shape than when I was in my 20's. I was "late bloomer" that way xxxx
    eu continuo o achando sexy,charmoso,maduro,tudo de bom....
  • I wonder if he's quit smoking by now... :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  this is his female fans thread
  • Zithri July 2011
    I think Roger & Rick aged the best!
  • oooooh yeah, definitely!!! And he (Roger) is really coming on strong now commercially as well again xxxx
  • DarkbladeDarkblade July 2011
    Agree. I love the lines on his face. For some, it's not a good thing. In his case, it is. I like his hair lighter too. =0). lol. Women can age gracefully too. I think it has alot to do with genetics.
    i think him simply wonderful,pretty...
  • mmm mmmm mmmm HELL YES YES YES YES YES....(Hey, I didn't start this one!!) xxx :D
  • (I know, I'm just bored) Roger, outghta be declared....illegal..(oh wait, if he were in Israel, he actually would be right now) (jokes-I'm a terrible, terrible, comedienne) lol xxxxxx I wanted to start a topic for that, but it seemed a mute point

• jajaja I agree! now Roger looks so good :)

I love him so much....he is my God!!!

I lOVE HIM SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH TOOOOOOOOOOOO,BUT HE IS A MAN!!!!!
  • hey, it's sooooooooooooooooooo much!  lol  xxxxxx

é nós fãns do Roger ficamos sonhando com esse homem lindo .....
  • jcare July 2011
    It goes beyond sexy, it's like a 30 year soul bleed. I feel the angst through his words and music..relate to it on so many levels and just plain get it..Intense would be an understatement. But yes there is an unusual sexiness about him, very charismatic man in my humble opinion. I think It's the intelligence factor for me.
  • wisdom, and experience xxxx
    His voice,his way...hummm,lust....
  • DarkbladeDarkblade August 2011
    Well, without sitting across from the man face to face I wouldn't go so far as to say lust. Who knows if that would be true. That's pretty subjective, it's instantaneous chemistry ~and mutual or it's not any good. =o* 
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope August 2011
    I agree, you either "spark" together, or you don't xxxxx
  • butterflybutterfly August 2011
    .     .     .   R O G E R  is  like  a  bottle  of  wine,  more  he  become  to  age,  more  he  is   G O O D   .    .    . .     .     .   I N E B R I A N T   and   WONDERFUL
  • nicklashernicklasher August 2011
    I think the same ,lovely....
    like a ray of light, with angels on both of his shoulders xxx ;) :D
    sexier than ever!!   :)
    I want to see him at live,is a dream...love him so much..I got to go to the concert in São Paulo!!!
    what more we gonna talk about him....Roger is a great man in this world,in the art
  • mantecaman August 2011
    Oh man, you mistook! He is Richard Gere, not Roger Waters jajajajaj
  • piggypiggy August 2011

yo tambien creo que es hermosooo!!! todos mis amigos dicen que no.... yo lo veo muy atractivo.... jejejjejeejjajAJAjaja

GREETINGS

• Naughtrish August 2011

It should be illegal to have so much talent. And he got some looks too! I will be drooling overwatching him from front row on March 7th :)

yeah, his sexy never dies :)
  • Neither does your's lol Skybluehope :)

Cheers:Prettyboyfloyd ;)

That's the power of a Virgo, never underestimate one!! lol xxxxx
  • jcare August 2011

• JuSoskaJuSoska August 2011
    Roger is a very interesting man but the music is what matters!

I'm excited for the concerts in Brazil!
    lol, it's the hair that matters, (jokes) x xxxxx
    what else can we do? this is slowly but surely becoming an all spanish speaking/portuguese speaking forum, can someone else who speaks English spark up somethng interesting in the way of a new english topic? ty!!! xxx :)
  • Naughtrish August 2011

Sorry about that, SBH... (and I keep reading it as Supermassive Black Hole, Muse fan here lol). But Buenos Aires is so excited about the upcoming shows... I have no idea how many of the posters has enough knowledge to express themselves in English.

I will try to post in both languages if it is about "our" shows. Hope that is ok for you (and the rest of the forum).

And about sexy... do you think  Richard Gere is Roger's lost brother? :D

• jcare August 2011
    Jusoska it's always been about the music for me but it's nice to see who lurks behind it..kind of like peeking behind the curtain..Skyblue its the hair and those killer cheekbones..:o)
    I think that the whole is what matters! rsrs

I love to see the full schedule of concerts in South America and you?
    =D

• jcare August 2011

Our how nice!
    Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to see RW play live even though he has already come toBrazil at least two recentopportunities.
    He visited Brazil in 2007 but I could not go because the show took place in a city far away and as a student I did not have money to travel. Thank you for him to come back to Brazil and especially to my hometown Porto Alegre! 
    I'm excitedIt will be amazing!
  • jcare August 2011

wow, a record sixth show in Argentina...!!! How close is Argentina to Brasil?? He's doing a show on the 16th in Argentina, but one was already sold out for the 17th in Brasil, so, are there two Rogers now?? lol Can I have just ONE, ;pleeeease??? xxx

I wouldn't want to be going to the show on the 16th, only because, they're gonna have to be in a really big hurry, maybe no intermission for you guys that night, lol xxx
    @jcare: yeah, definitely, great cheekbones, mmm
  • Naughtrish August 2011
    Nope, the confirmed date for the 6th show is March 15th.
    Ei, SkyBlueHope

The Brazil is relatively close to Argentina. They are neighbors.
    The show's 17 days will be in my city called Porto Alegre, which isthe state called Rio Grande do Sul
    This state is bordered by Argentina!

A plane trip from Argentina to Brazil only takes 3 hours. Quick!

The only problem with this issue of displacement are the pitfalls.Hopefully, everything goes right!

=D

No, Naughtrish, the show is actually March 16.
    That is, Roger will do a show Friday in Argentina and a Saturdayshow in Brazil!

It will be a folly, though the countries are neighbors!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.