Animal Tour Next?
  • Poeandmo July 2011
    I think that Roger should windup The Wall tour; rest up; and do an Animals tour. It doesn't need to be elaborate. Just Roger and the band maybe in a looser format - just jamming. Would love to see that. Think Roger would ever do it?
  • SatronySatrony July 2011
    I personally hope not at this monent, I couldn't see Rog do the wall because he did not come to my state in the US. He litteraly went to every state Bordering New Mexico and skipped it and unfortunatly I didnt have the time to travel to another state, its like he literally jumped over us. lol I just hope he'll come back and visit all the states he missed. And I dont see why not, lots of bands do it and only end up going to about 8 gigs or so. Just like he is doing next with south america and Oceana. After that Ill be happy if he starts doing animals, It would be Perfectly appropriate with the walls new updated political message...
  • I'm with Poeandmo.  I'd love to see a stripped down greatest hits tour with the emphasis on the songs.
  • After  The Dark Side tour... The Wall Tour... is 3th "chef d'oeuvre" as Roger calls it is an Amused to Death Tour... he only performed 6 songs from this album on the In The Flesh Tour...so let us all hope that it's really ...What god wants!!

• I want a new  album and tour no more old tours lol just my humble opinion
  • YellowRoseYellowRose June 2012
    I would love for him to do a tour where the first half of the show was the Final Cut and the second half Amused to Death. As an encore, I hope he writes a couple new songs that update the message from Amused to Death and speak about how people are now so wired into their texting, cell phones, and facebook.
  • jcare June 2012
    I would love to hear Animals live, that is such a kick ass album..that is my motivation music, my Fuck it all I'm going in music..
  • YellowRoseYellowRose June 2012
    Animals is  a great album, don't get me wrong, but I've heard most of the songs off the album played at various Roger Waters shows, so while it would be great to hear it from beginning to end live, I still say an
    Amused to Death tour is higher on my list of wants. My favorite part of Animals is the fake prayer that's barely audible during sheep.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
    He makes me down to lie
    Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by.
    With bright knives He releaseth my soul.
    He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places.
    He converteth me to lamb cutlets,
    For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger.
    When cometh the day we lowly ones,
    Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
    Master the art of karate,
    Lo, we shall rise up,
    And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.
  • jcare June 2012
    Animals is a very angry album, it gets its point across and then some..I don't know why it is one of my favorites, it just feels good when I listen to it..keeps the anger at bay maybe?  Hmmm. I have to analyze this further..:o)
  • jcare June 2012
    As technology increasingly invades our lives it contributes to what I call our ADHD nation..
  • jcare June 2012
    The darker side of technology..sometimes it is not a good thing to always be reachable and connected..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.