President Mr Fancy!
  • RunRun April 2012
    I have received confirmation that Mr. Fancy is our forum President! I have also beenn notified that Skybluehope is the fraud that pretended to be Admin not others as she has stated. With that said I ask you please Mr. President , Mr. Fancy to pass the legislation that has come accross your desk to remove this fraud from our biased forum. We must returnn this forum to its former glory and talk about the issues at hand, not the many crazy things this tranny talks about. Please pass this legislation and the accompined articles #1 and #4 to keep our children safe and our popcorn warm. Thank you Mr. Fancy for your excellent leadership in these tough and trying times under the former skybluecrazy rule.  
  • RunRun April 2012

I have received confirmation that Mr. Fancy is our forum President! I have also beenn notified that Skybluehope is the fraud that pretended to be Admin not others as she has stated. With that said I ask you please Mr. President , Mr. Fancy to pass the legislation that has come accross your desk to remove this fraud from our biased forum. We must returnn this forum to its former glory and talk about the issues at hand, not the many crazy things this tranny talks about. Please pass this legislation and the accompined articles #1 and #4 to keep our children safe and our popcorn warm. Thank you Mr. Fancy for your excellent leadership in these tough and trying times under the former skybluecrazy rule.  

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.