Will the real Roger waters Administrator please stand up!
  • otrkid March 2012

RWADMIN,ADMINRW,admin

Who the hell is the real Roger waters Website Administrator?

Doesnt anyone have control over these insane people posting as Administrators and posting as god of some UNKNOWN town in Oregon?

Who the Hell is Running this site?

• otrkid March 2012
    No wonder why RW doesnt post here this place is all fucked up.
  • this is skybluehopeless forum is what i shall call it lol its gone to the lunatics on the fringe
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope March 2012
    go to the "welcome" topic, in it you will find the very frst post on top of the topic posted the day they reopened this forum, last June 3, 2011. Go and click on their name "admin", you will see who they banned, and when. "RWADMIN", the fake admin was banned on March 4th, and I never thought to even look til a couple of days ago. Obviously, the real ones choose to not post and pick sides between fans, staying the true professionals, unlike you're fake forum, and you're fake "Roger" who is the banned "rwadmin" and her/his friend tour, trying to act like some group or staff of Rogers, when really, they're just some crazy ass fans. Of course it is easy for you to say "sbh" this, or "sbh" that, then just looking up the facts for yourselves, still not talking facts here, so you're still, a dumb ass up on this internet to me. Just leave, and don't come back, I won't be welcoming to you again.

i would recommend, banning anyone from the other forum that keeps coming over here too and posting. They're just trying to steal everyone new off of here, ban them now before really nobody left, that's what I would do. Just an insult to the artist, the real one, and to me, and to the other people on here who definitely know the fake forum is such a crock of shit.

bump
  • BIGFANCY March 2012
    Good morning Sky -  I will be assigning a new admin within a week, please bear with me during this transition.  Please take your issues up with me until an administrator has been hired.  Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

BIGFANCY
  • otrkid March 2012

Bigfancy arent you one of those INSANE people associated with Charles bear?

Did you miss taking your Meds again today?

• BIGFANCY March 2012
    No I am not associated with Mr Baer, nor do I support global internet government.  I am the one who chased him off this board.
  • RunRun April 2012
    I have received confirmation that Mr. Fancy is our forum President! I have also beenn notified that Skybluehope is the fraud that pretended to be Admin not others as she has stated. With that said I ask you please Mr. President , Mr. Fancy to pass the legislation that has come accross your desk to remove this fraud from our biased forum. We must returnn this forum to its former glory and talk about the issues at hand, not the many crazy things this tranny talks about. Please pass this legislation and the accompined articles #1 and #4 to keep our children safe and our popcorn warm. Thank you Mr. Fancy for your excellent leadership in these tough and trying times under the former skybluecrazy rule.  

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR ADMIN MR PRESIDENT AND CEO
  • BIGFANCY April 2012
    Run - I like your enthusiasm.  You are now the main administrator on this board.  I will soon hire you some help, but for now, you're the man.  I will soon plan a conference call for us.  Congrats, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

BIGFANCY
    Forum President & CEO
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope April 2012
    "Run" has been banned, and then "runlikehell" and hopefully next, you "mr president"
  • DrWhoDrWho April 2012
    tweedle dee tweedle dumb with BigFancy and Run

cuckoo cuckoo
  • BIG_FANCY April 2012
    I had to get rid of run.  He started abusing his powers about 10 seconds after he was named site admin.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  I hope to name a new admin in the next few days.

Thanks,

BIGFANCY
    Forum President & CEO

could everyone who read please complain to forum@rogerwaters.com about "bigfancy" blatantly taking credit for administrative functions aka impersonating rw.com staff xxxx???

Also, you can leave a short note on the real admn page still here:

http://www.rogerwaters.com/forum/index.php?p=/profile/1/admin

update: just noticed "bigfancy" has/had indeed been banned right around 5:00 (est) according to the notes on admin page, this is just the same one, with underscore in name now
  • bigfancy_ April 2012
    Just an FYI folks....

I've yet to name a new site admin.  Will probably need the weekend to review a few candidates.  I'll touch base with all of you on Monday.  Have a great Easter weekend.

Thanks,

BIGFANCY
    Forum President & CEO

the above "bigfancy_" has already been banned twice and is now assuming to be president under third alias, please click on link to real administration page and leave a polite note to complain:

http://www.rogerwaters.com/forum/index.php?p=/profile/1/admin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.