U.S. Election Season - anybody game?
  • YellowRoseYellowRose November 2012
    Oh the irony...looks like by popular vote Mitt is getting closer and closer to having won over 47%! I guess those were the corporate welfare moochers. Remember, he said "I'll never be able to convince THOSE people"...hilarious:

• PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston November 2012
    Yes, it is truly sad, the parasites out number the producers.
  • PatrickinHoustonPatrickinHouston November 2012
    We have a community agitator ruining/running ours.
  • YellowRoseYellowRose November 2012
    You guys are pathetic. The 21st century has arrived you should get used to it. Equal rights are the same as human rights, although, I wouldn't expect you to feel those are positive things given what primitive mindsets you appear to have. In your infantile minds you only equate worthwhile rights with the rights that you yourself possess. You don't transfer that way of thinking to the rights that other people seek. How dare you?! To say a woman or a gay person is less entitled to the rights you enjoy for yourself is obscene. If any of you truly believe in some kind of god or morality, why don't you leave the judging to god. If anything is nearing its end, it is this  limited capacity for thought that folks like you display.

• Bump

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.