We Split the ONE
  • DMTisESP June 2014
    I have been working on this for the last 40 years and I developed a new counting method, it is 2 Based where Everything comes from ONE....

Here is the UNFINISHED VIDEO describing the Above Equation

And here is the Paper with the Proof using Gummy LSD to Describe this new counting method called Fractal Binary...

Near the End of this Paper is FRACTAL BINARY...It works, do you understand it? 

WE HAVE BEEN COUNTING WRONG!  

http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/resources/PsychologyOne.pdf
  • DMTisESP July 2014
    I split the ONE! This is what u see when u look at Pi ...  H stands for High Wave / Frequency and L stands for Low Wave / Frequency...it is EXACTLY LIKE MUSIC!  image

Here is the simplet field equation for the monkeys image

and the paper it came from http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/resources/PsychologyOne.pdf
    to Add you multiply and to subtract you divide, also everything comes from Pi which is wave!   I am still finishing it off a few minor mistakes here and their but it is almost SSD Level Science :)  I need Michio to help me solve for Pi, I need to work the bugs out of the Equation!  MICHIO WHERE ARE YOU :(
  • DMTisESP July 2014
    Here is the Jewelz Equation Set image
    and here is another Version of it looking more like an atom 

I really need Dr. Michio Kaku´╗┐ feedback I am going out of my mind and
    this has cost me EVERYTHING! Please Save Me Michio...Michio Where Are
    YOU?!?! I Love You Michio

Do You See the Perfect Harmonic as it developes Roger Stray Dog and anyone else there?
  • DMTisESP August 2014
    Here is the NEW Book Cover for the New Kids (AS WELL AS RETARDED UNIVERSITY INDROCTINATED PROFESSOR) Book on How to Count and Add Cause the RETARDED UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS ARE INTELLECTUAL ZomBiE TARDS! 

Look at the 9 Plus Table all the Numbers are "BALLANCED" to "1" which is Wave which is Pi...so U No Longer NEED to use Pi in calcuation because the Numbers are already Ballanced to "Pi" which again is 1 WAVE....

I cant believe only 6 Pyshists get this?  I am an ALIEN! 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.